Best place for 21-pin modboards?

I have just purchased a Saturn (a pretty sweet deal, $85 for a Model 2 with 17 games, a Gameshark, and 2 controllers). I'm waiting for it to come in now, but from what I understand, it should be a 21-pin. That leads straight into the question in the subject line; where is the best place to get the modboard? I've seen Lan-Kwei and Liksang, and also GameGizmo. Is there anywhere else, and if so, which is the most trustworthy?

By the way, the seller said that the model # was an 80000A.

Thanks for all the help, and hopefully soon, I'll be able to play Panzer Dragoon Saga and Radiant Silvergun :)

Sarge

Only problem is that I see a lot of redirecting to Chinese stores and stuff, and widely varying answers. I included the Model number and such to see if anyone else has the same kind, and if the ones from liksang are bad (which I've heard some say they are missing components), and other such stuff. Anyway, I'm still checking the message board, and I apologize for asking a question that has probably been asked countless times.

I guess the best thing to ask is given the Model and the number on the back of the system, where would be the best place to get it without the risk of it not working with my particular system.

Thank you.

Sarge

Thanks for all the help. Sorry about asking the same question that tons of other people have. Hopefully I'll come up with a less frequently asked question in the future :)

Sarge

Back