Bin without cue

I have downloaded shining force 3 premium and magic knight rayearth from Ralos´ ftp. This games haven´t got cue, i don´t know how burn the bin without cue. I think it is imposible. Please sombody can send me this cue files

Thank you

I'm pretty sure that it won't correctly burn .bin files that have more than one audio track without the cuesheet. I have heard that CDRWin 5 uses DiscJuggler format, though...

i'm not sure about this but theres a program that can convert .bin to .iso. It think the program is called Winiso

People, people... PLEASE don't tell every newbie in need of help to "just burn the bin without a cue in Discjuggler"... There's just no way that *every* game will burn correctly this way...if you haven't had any problems with that yet, it's pure luck IMHO...

Rule of thumb, a bin is worthless without a cuesheet... Although it *is* somewhat possible to scan a bin for track start/end points, that is not a reliable method.

Until someone proves to me that a bin image with a Mode1, a Mode2 and multiple wavs will burn correctly and play on a Saturn without a cue... this is the stance I'm taking. Heed my words...

Originally posted by ToxicTimmy@July 13 2002,22:10

Convert it to an ISO with Raw2iso then use CDRwin

I believe that will only work if the bin is a Mode 1/2352 data track and not an entire disc image (data and audio).

Back