Blind Gamer Kicks asss

Originally posted by Dyne@Fri, 2005-07-29 @ 08:45 PM

"decapitated, eviscerated and gutted"

didnt know you could do that in SC2. i love gaming journalism.

[post=137547]Quoted post[/post]​

They obviously confused SC2 with MK with that quote. But hey, after CNN associating Doom to pipebombs, one should not be surprised on this.

Actually, this article just proves how broken Mortal Kombat is.

pix:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050728/ap_on_...HNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

play him in somethin like virtua fighter....he'd be owned. You just can't go off of sound there.

I feel kinda bad sayin that a blind kid would get owned...lol, oh well, so be it.

I'd be really impressed if he could beat Ninja Gaiden Black on Master Mode, MK: Deadly Alliance doesn't take too much skill. I know that sounds kind of mean...oh well.

i read about him awhile back in a recent issue of egm, some amazing stuff, reminds me of when my bros friends and him would play blind fight of street fighter 2 with a blanket covering the screen.

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Mon, 2005-08-01 @ 08:41 PM

I feel kinda bad sayin that a blind kid would get owned...lol, oh well, so be it.

[post=137728]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :hehehe: :lol: :hehehe: ;)

Originally posted by Chris@Tue, 2005-08-02 @ 06:31 AM

i read about him awhile back in a recent issue of egm, some amazing stuff, reminds me of when my bros friends and him would play blind fight of street fighter 2 with a blanket covering the screen.

[post=137762]Quoted post[/post]​

EGM. That's it. I thought it was one of my OPMs.

Heh...

Here we all are saying

"I could take him in this game. Take him in that game."

Kinda sad don't you think? :p

Seriously. You have no idea how fast my Fulgore, or my Spinal are.

THWAK would be the sound of him hitting the floor in amazement. I'd rip into him so bad he'd SEE it.

OK that was just not nice. Seriously though, I could take him.

Back