Body art

I'm not too much into body art, but i do like to be "creative" with my hair... whicih is connected to the body so it might count.

Originally posted by Cynnamin@May 14 2002,18:46

Anyone (besides me) into body art?

Depend's who's body
cool.gif

I have always found piercings and tat's fascinating. I have a large Celtic design on my back. It covers most of my back.

BAH!, not at all. I find both to be hidious. Piercings are too bad, just as long as they are in moderation and not too crazy. Tats are ok if the design is cool and well done but most generaly they aren't good lookin and are WAY too overdone. Tats on girls are just nasty, unless they are small butterflys or sumthin. But big ones on the arm and stuf, specially when they aren't colored, are just icky icky ewwww e! But hey, if you are into that sorta thing it's all good, just my 2 cp.

I've got a couple of piercings and a tattoo.. I don't like those big chunky black ones that you see all the time. I've meant to have another one done for a while but they're so expensive to get them done right, unless you know someone who does them.

Sure I like art! My sis and I had our hair BLUE BLUE for the longest time! Um that and yea old designs tattos are cool. Um then you COULD always do what Sports Illi did....PAINT ON SWIMSUITS! =P Would be HELL if you went to a public beach tho..... =P (Men....) anyways depends on what you consider art.

OKay let me restate.. ONCE AGAIN

For those of you who *HAVE* body art and have pics, please email me them, links to them, or post them here.

I am very interested to see what people have and if they will share.

I am into both and am currently contemplating a very large tattoo -- this is just a quick picture of my back & a fast copy+paste of the tattoo

http://www.mindspring.com/~cynnamin/pre-tatt.jpg

and, I designed it myself.

You big goth! Good to see that it's fairly minimal in the spinal area, I imagine that is NASTY. Mine's on my arm so not too painful.. I found it quite therapuetic actually, sort of like extreme acupuncture or something. I'd mail it you, but my camera's playing up big style.

i forgot to add my type of humor to that last post. Think of it this way also when you're an old feeble lady and the young people are giving you a sponge bath they'll be like "damn that old lady was a freak when she was younger" (can't go with out my type of humor)

you could always get yourself some cute cuppid(spelling of the fake mystical creature?) wings and dye them black and wear those around till they become unusable then buy yourself another pair.

actually, that's not that bad at all. Kinda like it. Only thing is what about when you are older and all saggy and shit? it will look like trash.

BTW, could we get a pic from a frontal view? could help us on making our decision. If you don't feel comfortable posting it here or are afraid ppl will get offended, you can always just e-mail me for my "expert" opinion. hehe
wink.gif

Originally posted by jim993@May 13 2002,21:24

you could always get yourself some cute cuppid(spelling of the fake mystical creature?) wings and dye them black and wear those around till they become unusable then buy yourself another pair.

not the same
wink.gif

i used to have some feathery wings and honestly, it was too cliche

Originally posted by BJammzz@May 13 2002,21:32

actually, that's not that bad at all. Kinda like it. Only thing is what about when you are older and all saggy and shit? it will look like trash.

BTW, could we get a pic from a frontal view? could help us on making our decision. If you don't feel comfortable posting it here or are afraid ppl will get offended, you can always just e-mail me for my "expert" opinion. hehe
wink.gif

Actually, around the time I start to "sag" I will probably have it removed for that reason
wink.gif

As to the frontal view, I don't think you could handle it.

Back