Bomberman Online Cover

I'm looking for the back part of the cd case for bomberman online. I bought the game used, they just put it in a generic cd case with the manual. It just doesn't look right in my collection. I've been looking around with google and so far I can only find part of the back cover, it doesn't have the part that bends so that you can see the title when you have all your games stacked up. Any help would be appreciated.

You should still take racketboy up on his offer, but have you tried e-mail Sega about getting a new manual? That's worked with me with some DVD's.

Originally posted by FLEABttn@June 27 2002,10:19

have you tried e-mail Sega about getting a new manual? That's worked with me with some DVD's.

Really? that's cool. Who were they from?

Bandai. I bought a couple of Cowboy Bebop DVD's off someone, but they were coverless, so I e-mailed Bandai about it, and said my sister tore them up and I needed new ones. They said to e-mail them back my address (which I did), and 2 weeks later, they came in the mail.

Originally posted by FLEABttn@June 27 2002,14:15

Bandai. I bought a couple of Cowboy Bebop DVD's off someone, but they were coverless, so I e-mailed Bandai about it, and said my sister tore them up and I needed new ones. They said to e-mail them back my address (which I did), and 2 weeks later, they came in the mail.

wow impressive.

I hate DVD cases when you buy a new movie in the store. They have those stupid seal stickers on the top. When you go to yank them off they tug on the plastic that holds the cover in. The part right on top where the paper goes in.

My fiance's friend totally ripped the over off trying to take that sticker off. Obvisosly she wasn't very careful, but still -- that's a dumb and annoying way to do it.

Wow, I hadn't checked this thread in a while because I figured no one had a cover scan they could offer.Racketboy, anything that will look good when printed out would be fine. Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Back