Burn an ISO file + WAV AUdio Track for SEGA CD

I have SHining FOrce CD in ISO format for Sega CD. I burn it, and it worked fine. But I need to know how I could add my soudtrack i have fot it in WAV format into the CD so I play with the BGM.. you know..

Do I have to convert it to BIN, and create a CUESHEET like that: (copied form another post...)

FILE track_01.ISO BINARY

TRACK 01 MODE1/2048

INDEX 01 00:00:00

FILE track_02.ISO BINARY

TRACK 02 MODE2/2336

PREGAP 00:03:00

FILE track_03.WAV WAVE

TRACK 03 AUDIO

PREGAP 00:02:00

FILE track_04.WAV WAVE

TRACK 04 AUDIO

FILE track_05.WAV WAVE

TRACK 05 AUDIO

I don't know if itS work for SEGA CD .

ANd for the 00:00:00

is it the time the WAV laps, or the lengh between each ?

Thank you for any help in advance !

sometimes, you can just use different WAV files, instead of the audio tracks, just burn the ISO with your WAV files instead.

or, some games have to have the audio tracks a specific legnth, at a specific point on the disk. for these finicky games, make the WAV files the same legnth as the originals, using Something like Goldwave to edit them.

those are the 2 main issues you will have. the Bin/Cue or ISO/WAV doesn't make much of a difference.

The cuesheet you've posted is for a dual iso CD so it's not going to be much use for this.

Start of by reading the burning guides in the Miscellaneous Section. Everything you need to know should be there. They will take a while to read through but it's well worth the effort.
smile.gif

If you have any specific questions after that, ask away.

Back