Burned Saturn Games

You have probly seen this message alot, im new to the forum so yeah, and i did look thru the messages i got to like the middle of all the pages then i gave up, but anyways, how do you burn the mp3 files and bin files onto a CD like sega cd or saturn games, also, is there anyway i can play burned games without a mod chip, if not where do i get a mod chip??

You don't need a mod for SCD. For Saturn, you do. Or Swap. Check the Miscellaneous section for all the info you need.

Don't bother getting a mod chip unless you've taken an electronics class. Not that it's hard, but there's a right way and a wrong way to solder, and most people do it the wrong way. ANYWAY....

http://www.lan-kwei.com/saturnE/

The company I have my eye on. Lan Kwei has a lot of cool gear at stupid low prices, primarily because of its bootleg nature, but hey.

VideogameCompany.com didn't impress me with their grasp of basic language skills when the finally replied to my inquiry. As near as I can figure, they say "Get a new Saturn". Fuck them.

Has anyone here actually ordered from Lan Kwei?

I'm very tempted by their prices, but I'd prefer to see a bit of customer feedback first - unlike Lik Sang (who have a solid reputation), Lan Kwei seem to be a bit of an unknown quantity...

Mike

(Edited by Mike G at 3:12 am on Mar. 13, 2002)

At the beginning of April I'll probably order a chip and ribbon cable. Maybe a supercart too. Depends on how the funds are running. I've been gypped by allegedly reputable companies before, so whoopty shit. That reminds me... Lego is a #### cool company. They gave me a pack of gift certificates because I wrote them a fan letter. Hey, I was 8 years old, okay?

Back