Burning ISO's with Nero

Can anyone tell me how to burn ISO's with MP3's etc from the saturnlaptop ftp, ive downloaded Fighters Megamix and extracted all files (.rar , .r00 , .r01 etc) and now i have a bunch of MP3's and an ISO file, does anyone know what to do to burn it to a CD-R, with Nero 5.0 coz EZCD wont work with WinXP. Thanks

Also, how can you tell what Model Saturn u have, (yeah im a n00bie)

Try this for burning with Nero.

Generally* Model 1 Saturns have oval power and reset buttons and a CD access LED. Model 2 Saturns have round power and reset buttons and no CD access LED.

The best way to tell is to open up your Saturn and count the number of wires in the ribbon cable from the CD controller board to the main board. If there are 20 it is Model 1, if there are 21 it is Model 2.

*there are exceptions

ok, this is what i did, i made a cue sheet with lodgers cue sheet maker and burned it as ISO + MP3 (i was burning fighters megamix downloaded from saturnlaptop ftp) and burned it with nero by selecting burn image then selecting *.cue. The game loads untill i try and choose a character to play as, but then it wont let me select a character to play as. it just makes a noise and wont load, any help with this would be good.

This is the first game i have made and now i have 2 very nice looking Coasters for my desk :)

1. What speed did you burn it at?

2. What CD-R brand did you use?

3. What are the specs to those MP3? sampling rate (kHz), VBR or CBR, etc.

1. Burnt it at 12x hmmmm, bad idea now i think of it, what speed should i burn at??

2. PC Line Disks 650MB Silver on top Slightly green on bottom.

3. Bit Rate = 160kbps , Sampling Rate = 44 khz

hmm, i tried 4X and no, just another coaster, but now with a very nice design, as when the CD was spinning in the Drive i took a Pen to it and now it has a very nice circle pattern :) Try it, lol!

Quote: from MasterAkumaMatata on 7:32 pm on Feb. 28, 2002

Thanks for digging up that thread, mal :)

No worries. :)

Any chance of you writing Nero burning instructions for the miscellaneous section? You seem to be the one with all the answers.

mal: Instructions on how to burn with Nero is pretty straight forward; it's as simple as loading a cue sheet, choosing your burn speed, and burn. The hard part for many people is creating the cue sheet manually, but we have Lodger to thank for his cue maker. ;)

distortedpenguin: Besides using a different brand of CD-R blanks, try burning it Track At Once with FireBurner (you may use the same cue sheet) since your version of Nero may not have the TAO option.

BTW, how are you booting this game up, installed modboard or swap trick? Also, are you able to play the audio tracks (track02 --> track42) on your computer or a regular CD player?

Yeah, my version of Nero supports Track at once, i think ive been using disk at once tho. ill try that, and im using a swap technique, as i cant afford a mod board yet, but hopefully soon, i know that sounds stuped coz mod boards are only like $10 but it will cost loads to deliver it to scotland :(

and yeah i can play the tracks on a cd player and in the saturn BIOS.

Quote: from MasterAkumaMatata on 8:59 pm on Mar. 1, 2002

mal: Instructions on how to burn with Nero is pretty straight forward; it's as simple as loading a cue sheet, choosing your burn speed, and burn. The hard part for many people is creating the cue sheet manually, but we have Lodger to thank for his cue maker. ;)

I dig that, but the number of times people ask about burning with Nero...

Back