Burning Saturn as Self Boot???

I copied Sonic R with my Yamaha burner on a Kitten-RW but my Saturn won't even read it
sad.gif

This has been discussed several times before. The story so far is that we don't know how to write that signature or exactly how it's encoded, and whoever does know isn't talking. I've read the patents pertaining to the protection, and while some of the details mentioned are encouraging, they do not fully indicate that a consumer CD burner is capable of reproducing it. We just won't know unless the engineer who developed the scheme leaks it or someone hacks up a CD-ROM drive to dump it.

Now this glue thing sounds promising... does anyone have a datasheet for the ISO glues? I might be able to work out how to encode Sega's proprietary Sticky Matrix.

Originally posted by ExCyber@Mar 14, 2003 @ 03:15 AM

This has been discussed several times before. The story so far is that we don't know how to write that signature or exactly how it's encoded, and whoever does know isn't talking. I've read the patents pertaining to the protection, and while some of the details mentioned are encouraging, they do not fully indicate that a consumer CD burner is capable of reproducing it. We just won't know unless the engineer who developed the scheme leaks it or someone hacks up a CD-ROM drive to dump it.

No, put the kitten down.

I said put the kitten down. It hasn't hurt anyone.

I don't care what ExCyber posted.

What are you doing? Stop it.

Get away from the blender!

NO!!

Like anyone needs to be told again: kittens are incompatible with the Sticky Matrix, damn it. You wouldn't believe the way they complain.

The casualties are mounting...don't make me think of a more imaginative kitty slaughter method :devil

*glues kitten to burned Saturn CD*

BTW, Lik-Sang is selling 64-bit kittens with M.E.O.W. (multitimbral extended-OPL waveform) synthesizers now.

I hear if u burn the cats a little too much, or wrong, they make one hell of a coaster. They sorta fold up sides of the cup and when condesation trickles down the side of the glass, it absorbs it like no other. It also is a VERY good insulator. They only problem is that they seem to have this weird smell that is rather repulsive.....other than that they are great!!!!! My friend owns quite a number of them
smile.gif

Originally posted by BJammzz@Mar 18, 2003 @ 06:59 PM

...They only problem is that they seem to have this weird smell that is rather repulsive.....other than that they are great!!!!! ...

Yeah the smell seem to wear off after a couple of weeks or so. At least it has on my kitty CDs (tm).

Back