C4 - 2005 & 2006 discussion

vbt said:
Small question, don't you need 64x64 picture this year ?

Yes, same proceedure as last year. You can of course submit a custom 64x64 thumbnail as well as a 640x480 fullscreen info image for use in the C4CD. If not, then I just might take some screenshots from real TV using my TV card

can't wait to see more.

If you can, put the videos on youtube.

If you want to encode some videos, count me in.

Olivier

ob1 said:
can't wait to see more.

If you can, put the videos on youtube.

If you want to encode some videos, count me in.

Olivier

:) Maybe you will participate to the 2007 contest ? You're getting some saturn dev skills :)

Thank you !

I really would appreciate joining the 2007 contest !

I hope I'll have enough skill.

ob1 said:
Thank you !

I really would appreciate joining the 2007 contest !

I hope I'll have enough skill.

I'd like to see you there, too. I think you don't have to worry about skills.

Where in the World is that new C4 disc?! I need to see all the games! :security:

My first post! :)

I just wanted to give my heads up to everyone. I had the pleasure of being one of the judges for the C4-2006 contest and I really liked the entries. Excellent job everyone! Please keep up the good work. :)

tassian said:
My first post! :)

You're welcome here :)

I just wanted to give my heads up to everyone. I had the pleasure of being one of the judges for the C4-2006 contest and I really liked the entries. Excellent job everyone! Please keep up the good work. :)

Great so you had the pleasure to test our entries, do you plan to participate next time (on judging or deving) ?

vbt said:
Great so you had the pleasure to test our entries, do you plan to participate next time (on judging or deving) ?

Well, deving is not exactly my thing. I know some Java, Perl and Bash, but that's basically it. I'm no C hacker at all. But I'll try to find some nice things to sponsor next C4-2007 and of course help with judging the entries, if Rockin'-B lets me. :)

Congrats to everyone that entered. They were all wonderful entries.

The rating comments of judge Tassian are really worth reading. It's obvious that he has had a lot of fun.

The C4 2006 CD is actually done. Unexpectedly I got a problem with my own entry. I just load a single file from CD at startup and that doesn't yet work on the Atlas CD. Last year, I experienced a similar problem with one entry: it didn't access it's subfolder - like it's supposed to - so I had to put all it's files in the root.

I guess the problem can be solved this evening.

I'm really sorry that I need so much time for all this, but I haven't got so much time spare like I had a year ago.

Anyways, everything will be fine soon.

The C4 2006 CD is finished!

I could apply my last year's workaround to the CD file access problem. Maybe one day we'll find out why this problem occurs and how it can be solved (without workaround).

I will upload the CD and publish the ranking today evening. Thanks for your patience.

Of the prizes selected by Zaksund, VBT and Vreuzon, all those which were at my location are already shipping to the winners. The prize donators who ship their prizes to the winners directly have all been contacted successfully. The paypal money has been transfered and the webshop coupons are fine, too.

A few prizes haven't been selected, also VBT didn't take the paypal money. I will use the money to aid the shipping costs of the donators, if requested. Of the remaining items, I'd really like to keep the 6 button pad and the VF CG disc for myself.

Two of the other four people who ship prizes have already sent the stuff away. I will ask the other ones for the status.

RockinB said:
Two of the other four people who ship prizes have already sent the stuff away. I will ask the other ones for the status.

Great :) I've received something today but wasn't there :( , I'll get it tomorrow. I'll try to scans the manuals of the games for people who are still interested :)

Back