Calling to IceMan2k

Yeah, that´s true, I have tried to contact Flakvin, but he doesn´t reply my messages.

I think the music is a very important part of the game scene and I want to share my stuff with the community. But be aware, I only have Sega and/or Dreamcast music. I´ll be waiting for your answer. Thanks... :blush:

Originally posted by KuKzz@Mon, 2005-10-03 @ 05:13 PM

Flakvin is lost in WoW, you can forget about him :)

[post=140221]Quoted post[/post]​

STILL!?

christ... I will never play that game just in fear of that happening.

That is also why I fear the release of Phantasy Star Universe. I WILL have to play that.

Originally posted by siegfried9999@Thu, 2005-10-06 @ 10:29 PM

Ok, but what can I do with my music, I want to share  :smokin: , if you want of course, because all of you are sega fans right???? :bow

[post=140403]Quoted post[/post]​

SEGA? Is that one of those new anime tv shows or something?

Holy poop monsters! Flak is reading this very post as I type this... hrmmm... I guess Blizzard closed his account because he tried to sell his level 8 bajillion wizard guy with infinite resurrect casts on ebay for 5000 dollars.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Tue, 2005-10-11 @ 07:30 PM

Holy poop monsters! Flak is reading this very post as I type this... hrmmm... I guess Blizzard closed his account because he tried to sell his level 8 bajillion wizard guy with infinite resurrect casts on ebay for 5000 dollars.

You scared him off. :/

Originally posted by siegfried9999@Thu, 2005-10-06 @ 09:39 AM

Ok, but what can I do with my music, I want to share :smokin: , if you want of course, because all of you are sega fans right???? :bow

[post=140403]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey Sig, I'd love to get some of your music. I can't get enough sega tunes. Anyway we could set up an ftp or maybe direct transfer via AIM?

Back