can i beg for isos LOL

maybe somebody will have the japanese snatcher version that was released on the PC-Engine which from what i guess from the sites i've been on that's the turbo duo. If i'm wrong anyone can correct me.

Do you have any idea how incredibly hard it is going to be to find turbo cd / duo isos? I've only got 3 and they were an incredible bitch to find and get.

go to this newsgroup to find tg16 disc images (isos) :

a.b.e.tg-16

most of em are posted in clonecd format tho, since it's easier for them to burn it in that format than cdrwin.

edit : that would probably be your best bet in finding that aformented game . . . post a request.

(Edited by lockecole2 at 4:45 pm on Jan. 14, 2002)

thanks but is that a page or is it a newsgroup that you have to use outlook or some other program like that to view.

Quote: from lockecole2 on 4:40 pm on Jan. 14, 2002

go to this newsgroup to find tg16 disc images (isos) :

a.b.e.tg-16

most of em are posted in clonecd format tho, since it's easier for them to burn it in that format than cdrwin.

edit : that would probably be your best bet in finding that aformented game . . . post a request.

(Edited by lockecole2 at 4:45 pm on Jan. 14, 2002)

why aren't you so big on NGs? they have more posings of stuff than you'd ever find on webpages.

also, the word "newsgroup" was quite clear in my original post.

maybe we should leave that to the "TurboGrafxtreme" team ^_^

(i know im so lame)

(Edited by eatpenguin at 7:58 pm on Jan. 15, 2002)

Give me an address and a bit of time... I am taking it to work today... if you feel like you want it, hurry with an address =) (Maybe I am taking the pilot disk too)

BUT! If you are a fan, get this edition.. it is he most beautiful of all and quite easy to find at ebay (cheap too) (and no I am not obviously talking about the PD)

Ratamahatta will probably give you an address if not it looks like i'll have to set up my server again.

(Edited by jim993 at 12:56 pm on Feb. 6, 2002)

Back