can i beg for isos LOL

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jim993

Website
Visit site
maybe somebody will have the japanese snatcher version that was released on the PC-Engine which from what i guess from the sites i've been on that's the turbo duo. If i'm wrong anyone can correct me.

Ratamahatta

Do you have any idea how incredibly hard it is going to be to find turbo cd / duo isos? I've only got 3 and they were an incredible bitch to find and get.

Ratamahatta

Somebody in japan ya, but over here, i doubt it, maybe you should beg the japanese to cut you a deal.

lockecole2

Website
Visit site
go to this newsgroup to find tg16 disc images (isos) :

a.b.e.tg-16

most of em are posted in clonecd format tho, since it's easier for them to burn it in that format than cdrwin.

edit : that would probably be your best bet in finding that aformented game . . . post a request.

(Edited by lockecole2 at 4:45 pm on Jan. 14, 2002)

jim993

Website
Visit site
thanks but is that a page or is it a newsgroup that you have to use outlook or some other program like that to view.

lockecole2

Website
Visit site
Quote: from lockecole2 on 4:40 pm on Jan. 14, 2002

go to this newsgroup to find tg16 disc images (isos) :

a.b.e.tg-16

most of em are posted in clonecd format tho, since it's easier for them to burn it in that format than cdrwin.

edit : that would probably be your best bet in finding that aformented game . . . post a request.

(Edited by lockecole2 at 4:45 pm on Jan. 14, 2002)

why aren't you so big on NGs? they have more posings of stuff than you'd ever find on webpages.

also, the word "newsgroup" was quite clear in my original post.

Ratamahatta

If you wanted to find isos, I have them on my ftp, I'm practically the only one that intentionally serves them.

jim993

Website
Visit site
thanks not sure if i have your site's info anywhere in my ftp prog but if not i'll look for it on the board.

eatpenguin

Website
www.amazon.com
maybe we should leave that to the "TurboGrafxtreme" team ^_^

(i know im so lame)

(Edited by eatpenguin at 7:58 pm on Jan. 15, 2002)

Artemio Urbina

Website
junkerhq.net
Give me an address and a bit of time... I am taking it to work today... if you feel like you want it, hurry with an address =) (Maybe I am taking the pilot disk too)

BUT! If you are a fan, get this edition.. it is he most beautiful of all and quite easy to find at ebay (cheap too) (and no I am not obviously talking about the PD)

jim993

Website
Visit site
Ratamahatta will probably give you an address if not it looks like i'll have to set up my server again.

(Edited by jim993 at 12:56 pm on Feb. 6, 2002)