Can I get some help?

I am no noobie when it comes to computers or electronics, but the whole saturn thing is a whole new realm for me. I have a Sega Saturn, but the video card is broken on it. When I was in middle school, I was puting it in a custom case and forgot to put the plastic stip back between the power suply and the video chip. Needless to say, it burned the card so now all I get is an odly colored fuzz, but the sound still works fine. I don't have any money, but I'd still like to be able to play all my old games. What is the best way to run my games?

BTW, I looked into the emulator thing, and someone told me that giri giri was the best, but I couldn't find it anywhere, at least not a new enough version that ran commercial games. I almost found one on ttdown.com, but it was all in japanese, so I couldn't figure out how to download it. :(

I'll do anything I can do without money to play my games on my PC.

Oh, and just out of curiousity, alot of emulators that I tried to use, like satan, they ask for the bios, how do I get that? is there some sorta way to solder a COM cable to the board or something?

Back