Can somebody help me to burn saturn cds?

I've tried to burn saturn games but nothing works. I have a iso/wav game, but even making a cue with sega cuemaker e cant load the cue on a virtual drive ( samplin rate must be 44100???????) or burn it with nero. Somebody know what to do?

humm, you should look for an audio converting tool, some allow converting 22khz (I presume that's the sample rate of the wav) to 44KHz, then you should be able to burn it correctly...

I just can't remember the name of the app I used in those cases...

Knowing the game name(s), files you have, cue sheet and the exact errors you are getting would help us answer your question.

I think that converting the audio to 44khz worked. Thank you all but If I have problems with the games I'll ask for your help again

Valeu galera!

huh.gif
hey um.... i have my own question too.... is it possible to burn a saturn cd without the music files (ISO/RAW without mp3/WAV)??? coz i hav 1 saturn ISO file that doesn't have any music file (mp3) with it....

*please* help a newbie
sad.gif

All I can say is try it.

A few games require the audio tracks, but most of them work fine without them.

Which game is it that we're talking about?

All I can say is try it.

A few games require the audio tracks, but most of them work fine without them.

Which game is it that we're talking about?

Try? How? I thought all cue sheets needed a sound file (WAV)???
unsure.gif

Oh yea... the game is Sonic R

I don't know whether Sonic R needs audio tracks or not.

Try it and find out. CDRs are cheap.
wink.gif

Or worse yet, Sonic R with a single copyright-message audio track, and having to listen to it over and over again while playing the game... LOL

Well... HE'S WRONG!
laugh.gif

Sure I may have wasted a CDR, but at least we get a definite answer.

It's very odd playing with no music.
blink.gif

Originally posted by Taelon@Mar 11, 2003 @ 02:28 PM

I'll make it a point to refrain from answering tech questions in fields I have no clue about in the future.
tongue.gif

Hmm...
laugh.gif

Originally posted by mal+Mar 18, 2003 @ 05:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ Mar 18, 2003 @ 05:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> Well... HE'S WRONG!
laugh.gif

Sure I may have wasted a CDR, but at least we get a definite answer.

It's very odd playing with no music.
blink.gif

<!--QuoteBegin-Taelon
@Mar 11, 2003 @ 02:28 PM

I'll make it a point to refrain from answering tech questions in fields I have no clue about in the future.
tongue.gif

Hmm...
laugh.gif
[/b][/quote]

Hrmph.
blink.gif
*mutter, groan*

Well, I could accuse you of merely being out to get me - what else could be the drive behind your willingly wasting a blank CD
tongue.gif
- but for now, I shall restrain myself (and restraining myself I am, indeed) to noting that above quote was taken slightly out of context, seeing as that I do have a clue about most things Saturn, whereas said quote was my response in having misdiagnosed a Sega CD-related issue, which I at least did freely admit.
unsure.gif

MasterAkumaMatata, incidentally, was on the right track about my intuition - that is what I make use of a lot in previously unknown situations to arrive at a likely solution. It can't be expected to be 100% spot-on... I was previously convinced that any and all Saturn games had to have at least one audio track in order to be recognized. The one instance where this proved to not be the case, I dismissed as an interesting exception, nonetheless upholding my - intuitive - conviction.

OK, mal, so you're proven me wrong at last, and irrefutably so.
tongue.gif
Happy?

Does it even CHANGE anything about the fact that Sonic R without audio tracks just isn't the same?
tongue.gif
Or that there are even SUPPOSED to be audio tracks - a question YOU, my friend, COULD NOT EVEN ANSWER?
tongue.gif

Huh?
wink.gif
HUH?? :devil

But it does work after you quite clearly stated it wouldn't.

If you're not sure about an answer just make sure you express that at the time. It's all well and good to base answers on previous experience (I do too), but please don't state theories as fact.

I'm not out to get you, I just have a rather technical mind that wants defininte answers where I can get them.
smile.gif

BTW the quote was only meant in fun.
blush.gif

so.. um.. does this mean burning an ISO without the WAV files works?? um... here's another question i got... would it be possbile to use other music soundtracks with the ISO file and then burn it??!
huh.gif

Back