CD cover art...

I posted this request in the PC Engine section, primely because I'm after the art for Dracula X.

But does anybody know any sites where I can find high quality front, rear and side artwork? Even spinecards?

Ta.

cool.gif

Hmm.. I don't know if posting the request three times simultaneously was the way to go, but nevermind. Surely a CDR is a CDR however you package it, but maybe that's just how I look at it. If you want perfect packaging maybe you could buy a real copy, stroke it for a while, scan it then sell it on
smile.gif

Incidentally, your name isn't from that Verve song is it?

Where did he say anything about a CDR? He just wants the artwork. You're simply assuming he has an actual burned copy of the game, for no apparent reason.

Was it three? Don't think so... thought it was twice. Fucking dialup.

For the record, its an original disc. Loose. With nothing...

...never let your mates borrow your games.

Originally posted by Taelon@Sep. 24 2002, 11:17 am

Where did he say anything about a CDR? He just wants the artwork. You're simply assuming he has an actual burned copy of the game, for no apparent reason.

If you'd get off your high horse for a little while, you'd notice that the only other posts made by the guy were regarding burning PC Engine games with Nero so I figured it was probably a safe assumption. And I wasn't even knocking him anyway, so I can't really see your problem.

So am I right about your name, Mancalledsun?

Originally posted by ManCalledSun@Sep. 24 2002, 4:31 am

Was it three? Don't think so... thought it was twice. Fucking dialup.

For the record, its an original disc. Loose. With nothing...

...never let your mates borrow your games.

Yes, you made three threads requesting cover art. Two threads in this forum (one of which I deleted, the one with no replies last night) and one at the Turbo Grafx-16/Turbo Duo forum.

P.S. check out the replies in the Turbo Grafx-16/Turbo Duo forum. :
wink.gif
:

Okay. Nobody should be on a high-horse. I really am not worth it.

For the record, I DID add two identical posts - the third, if you can call it identical, was in PCE, yes. But hey... I meant to post that one. :
wink.gif
:

The truth is though... it really doesn't matter. And nobody should loose sleep about if I posted once, twice, three or upteenth ruddy times. Especially not me.

Now, thank you to that man that asked me to PM him for the Rondo images. I salute him. And thank you to the man who actually took the time to read my (few) other posts and get a rough idea of what I'm at (some of the time).

...I like you people.

P.S. Man Called Sun... yeah, fookin' great song. Nail on the head there matey.

You ever see the Verve? I had the opportunity once but made the mistake of watching James Brown instead (he came on about an hour late.. quite shambolic). I always wish I'd been at that Glastonbury where they played that 10 minute Gravity Grave.. Sounded amazing.

Back