CD-I Philips

Yeah theres one, CD-ICE, but it doesn't run very well. (IIRC, it only played one game "Rise of the Robots".) It used to have a website but I think has since closed down....(Maybe it's discontinued???)

I stole one of these babies from my old work.

Dont have the controller though
tongue.gif

Also got that encyclopedia program with it.
smile.gif

For some reason, I couldn't get enough of the infomercials. In fact I can't get enough of any technological infomercial. I even watched that AOL TV one.

Originally posted by Nadius@Oct. 20 2002, 1:18 am

For some reason, I couldn't get enough of the infomercials. In fact I can't get enough of any technological infomercial. I even watched that AOL TV one.

Don't worry, you're not alone. I used to watch the CD-I infomercial all the time. Hell, I almost bought one because of it.

Also, I still have the WebTV infomercial on tape - I just had to see it more than once. :D

CDi was awesome. I used ot have one till it was stolen.

The Zelda games were all prettycool except for one problem witht he platform ones -- that being that UP was jump. It made it really aggravating to control. Reminded me of old PC platformers.

There were a lot of other great CDi games like Mystic Midway, etc. I'd kill for an emulator or a cheap system so I could play my old games again. All the systems sell for way over $50 on eBay (at least last time I checked and still had money).

Originally posted by Nadius@Oct. 19 2002, 4:18 am

Yeah, I saw that one too. All I can think of is that Voyeur game and the shots they kept showing. I wanted one for a brief period of time, namely the 1/2 hour the commercial was on
smile.gif

Its seems like the game that I remeber getting the most buzz for this system was burn cycle , I bought the computer version to check it out , its kinda cool .

Back