Cheat discs and backups

I have a few back-ups of hard to find dreamcast games that i would like to use my xploder cheat disc with. Everytime i try to load a backup with the disc i get the error "not a valid disc" (or something to that effect).

Is there a code for the xploder and other cheat discs that will let it run backups? Or am i stuck unlocking things the hard way?

Originally posted by Otaku_punk@Sun, 2006-01-22 @ 04:30 PM

I have a few back-ups of hard to find dreamcast games that i would like to use my xploder cheat disc with. Everytime i try to load a backup with the disc i get the error "not a valid disc" (or something to that effect).

Is there a code for the xploder and other cheat discs that will let it run backups? Or am i stuck unlocking things the hard way?

[post=143689]Quoted post[/post]​

The xploder can - as far as I know from own experiences - only be used with original gamediscs (GDs, in that case) !

So you have two options:

1) Unlocking things the hard way

2) Using the action replay CDX, which works with backups

Originally posted by N00b@Mon, 2006-01-23 @ 04:01 PM

The xploder can - as far as I know from own experiences - only be used with original gamediscs (GDs, in that case) !

So you have two options:

1) Unlocking things the hard way

2) Using the action replay CDX, which works with backups

[post=143714]Quoted post[/post]​

Is it possible to force the PAL games that normally only run at 50hz into 60hz with action replay?

there are some xploder codes here but I cannot find any for action replay.

There is a disc that I have that lets you boot the codebreaker disc with a backup. If I remember its been a while. You put the disc in..its tells you to put the codebreaker in and then the backup. I know it works cuz I cheated a lot on Resident Evil 2. :thumbs-up:

Back