Check out my Genesis site!

Heya,

Finally got around to registering, although I've been lurking for some time now. I just wanted to get some feedback on my site, since I know the love for the Genesis is strong here. My html skills are next to none and I'm slowly getting the hang of making things looks halfway decent.

Feedback and comments are welcome!

Thanks in advance.

Goddamn! I like that site! *Bookmarks*

I finally know Bo's real name!

:lol: :thumbs-up:

Hey man, I suggest you make the text a bit smaller on the SegaBase articles. It's too big.

You constantly comment on there being no true 32X enthusiasts... IM ONE... grrrrrrrr. I own 3 32x's, have most the games, and those i dont i have on my comp... (well i have most US games) Will never trade anything in this collection either, i dont care who you are and what you'll give me, This was what completed my collection for me.

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Aug 14, 2004 @ 02:12 AM

Hey man, I suggest you make the text a bit smaller on the SegaBase articles. It's too big.

All the text on the site are the same font and size. :)

In that case, I'd recommend knocking the size down a couple notches overall.

That looks to be size 24, I say knock it down to at least 18.

:)

You sure you don't just have your font size turned up, Cloud? It looks the same size as all the text on SX for me ('bout 11 point).

I would suggest changing the background color of this site to something resembling the main color in your background picture (which looks solid black anyway). As the site is now it is impossible to read for anyone with picture loading off.

Back