Christmas is almost here

Gallstaff

Established Member
Well, since christmas is almost here, my parents keep asking me what I want. Really I have no idea. There are pretty much no good games out there and no consoles worth getting that I don't already own.

What do you guys think in the terms of gaming I should get? I was thinking of getting a 9800pro, but thats a bit pricey.

ask for a prostitute, the gift that keeps on giving

(in a bad way...lmao)....lol... sorry.. bad joke...I know. but had too :lol: :devil :devil :lol:

i really dont want physical stuff for xmas...this has been a bad year for me and i really dont wanna go into it wit much detail but i lost my gf of 3yrs, had surgery, and my bussiness is kinda slow and not picking up, 2 of my rappers that i helped get on with there career left me and found deals wit Beltway 8...All I want for Xmas is a Good year, hopefully in Jan i can get back on my feet and start promoting and handling up wit my bussiness, find a good woman that wont fuck me (and we are the one's wit the dicks, ironic), and patch things up wit my family. That's what I really want for Xmas.

I've been spending allot of money on 2k3 cuz i tried to make myself shine wit a the grind that took place but it just eases pain...

Good Lord,

I wanna thank you

For waking me up, to see another

New day, I've never seen before

Forgive me for my sins, for they

Be where I thought of deed, a mission

A cold mission, Lord please bless me

With the blessings you say

I stand in need of, when I've done everything

On this earth, that you laid out for me to do

Lord please bless me with a home

Somewhere in your kingdom

Even the loss of the alone

In Jesus name I pray, amen.

Originally posted by stack99+Dec 10, 2003 @ 07:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stack99 @ Dec 10, 2003 @ 07:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>ask for a prostitute, the gift that keeps on giving

(in a bad way...lmao)....lol... sorry.. bad joke...I know. but had too :lol: :devil :devil :lol:[/b]

Hahaha :lol:

Originally posted by lethal_illuminati@Dec 10, 2003 @ 07:21 AM

find a good woman that wont fuck me

Heh, you two guys are poles apart 😀

<!--QuoteBegin-Gallstaff
@Dec 10, 2003 @ 06:58 AM

What do you guys think in the terms of gaming I should get?[/quote]

I'd have less a clue than you would. Too bad I'm not a games salesperson - I could persude you that my product is to die for. But I'm not. Too bad. You won't be dying for my insanally ultra-cool game that I don't have. Though if you were tossing up between one item and another, then I guess we could decide on what you want easily enough. 😉 :sleep:

I highly recommend Urban Freestyle Soccer. Great fun game. I think it's out for a number of systems.

It's soccer on Ecstasy.

What I'm asking for (from Locke 😉 (Yes, I'm getting him some gifts as well)):

1. Sega Nomad w/ Battery Pack and a few games (STRIDER! :bow )

2. GBA (NOT SP!) with Phantasy Star Collection

3. Slew of Saturn Games

4. Slew of PoS2 Games

What I'm asking for from me Mom:

1. CD Player

2. Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines DVD

2. The Terminator: Special Edition DVD

3. Terminator 2: The Ultimate DVD (NOT The Extreme DVD) (Already got it at me Dad's, he won't let me bring it down...)

4. CD-Rs

5. Printer Ink (Canon BJC-3000)

6. Iowa State Stuff

7. ZIP Disks

As for Gallstaff:

Heh... from his previous posts in the past, he sounds like a spoiled rotten, snobbish, rich kid. In other words, the kinda person I hate. Well.. I hate you already... Anyway. Instead of thinking "What do I want?", think "What do 'so and so' want?" Giving gifts is much more fun than recieving 'em.

bah! I want an LS1 for my car Ü 345 horse stock.....vrooom? yesa 🙂. It wouldn't take much to throw in my camaro either....

Clouds just jealous and plus, i already did my shopping for others. I spent over 1000 big ones and i'm not even done yet.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Dec 10, 2003 @ 04:42 PM

Clouds just jealous and plus, i already did my shopping for others. I spent over 1000 big ones and i'm not even done yet.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THERE FOR ME TO BE JEALOUS OF?!?!??!!?!!!! And where the hell did you get that $1000 to begin with?

I'm not jealous of you, I pity you for being such a pathetic person.

Well.... perhaps just a LITTLE. Afterall, you got Edge where you live.

Hey cloud. Why not an SP?

Is there anything wrong with it? I am considering it, but it is the same price as a gamecube. Which is better?

well, if u dont have a Gameboy.....then an SP might be good if u are interested in a lot of it's games. I think the GCN is better, specially since it comes w/ zelda bonus disk Ü. I personally think the SP is too small, but I do like how it has an internal rechargeable battery and the backlit screen. I like the size of the origional GBA better.

Also, if u are one to play games at home more than not, just get a GCN and a GBA player. That way u can play the games on yer TV instead of a small lil screen.

How am I pathetic?

Meh, anyways, I was thinking of getting a pimped out cellphone, you know a cmeara phone that can emulate the ngage and is actually good instead of a sieways taco.

Back