Cloud121 is no more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Arakon+Jul 26, 2004 @ 01:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arakon @ Jul 26, 2004 @ 01:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> how about "the guy who ruined 3 character names at once"? [/b]

Yeah, he's not really "going by Rolf" when he throws in two other character names in there, now is he?

<!--QuoteBegin-lordofduct

you notice he actually kinda looks like rolf, kinda creepy...[/quote]Yeah I can totally see the resemblance. They've both got hair, and two arms, and a nose and everything!

see, he does kinda look like rolf... shit i only have 1 arm and a shaved head, we all know you have 3 arms you freak alexvrb.

Why is the picture of cloud... *rolf* in his profile a completely different person than that one where he's doin that thing with his arms?

Yes, I will miss Cloud as well.

Cloud will still live on forever though. As Rolf! :thumbs-up:

Hey Gallstaff, What do you mean? It's me! The only difference, both pictures were taken three years apart! :lol:

BTW, I like my custom title. :lol:

My friend thinks it fits me better than "The Agent from Paseo formerly known as Cloud121"

I tend to agree! :lol: :thumbs-up:

Also, whoever changed mal's quote in my sig so it'd be correct, I thank you! :)

Originally posted by mountaindud@Jul 26, 2004 @ 04:48 PM

That's really not the end-all solution to every problem.

It may not fix everything, but it makes a hell of a difference. :D

Yet, another thread I make goes off-topic...

I honestly have this feeling, that all of you put all your random stuff aside, then whenever I start a thread, you pull it all out just for me!

I feel so honored! :lol:

HAHAHAHA, where were you expecting this thread to go... its a spam thread, what ya expect, we all gonna spam it.

:lol:

Attachments

• tombstone.jpg
    tombstone.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 65
  • tombstone.jpg
    tombstone.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back