Compare Charts

Not one with really meaningful specs. Most of the crap seen on "spec sheets" is too generic and/or incomplete to be able to draw conclusions about a system's overall capabilities, and some of it is often theory based on best-case math (e.g. the ones that say PS2 can do 75 million polys/second). The only in-depth "DC vs. PS2" page I've seen is a heavily biased piece at a Sega fan/news/review site that's filled with misinformation.

You can't do it side by side but if u go to my webiste you will find the PS2 Specs and DC specs go to the Games section and choose the apporiate section...

The link to my site is on the "Linx" section of this site...

Crazy: Please tell me you copied and pasted your DC specs from elsewhere; saying that the DC sound processor is "more powerful than total power of PSX" is a bit on the questionable side, to say the least.

Well it sure beats the shit out of the PSX sound chip :)

I think a machine is as only as good as the code written on it... and of course, the games.

Quote: from CrazyTaxi on 8:28 pm on Jan. 2, 2002

You can't do it side by side but if u go to my webiste you will find the PS2 Specs and DC specs go to the Games section and choose the apporiate section...

The link to my site is on the "Linx" section of this site...

which site is it?

Back