Conspiracy Theory

lordofduct

Established Member
This may have been talked about before, but if not here it is!

During the Reagan and Bush years of the 80's we saw a large influx of Cocaine use in America. There are many people who have alleged that Bush assisted in the the "Crack Epidemic" in 83' to supply funds to the Contras in Nicaragua. They were considered "freedom fighters" when they attacked and pillaged the civillians. This all should be familiar in two ways. One; you should know the history of America and this has been talked about a lot. Even Kerry brought it up. The other comes out of a conversation I have had a couple times with my mother on the phone. (me and my mum talk every morning, she lives far away.)

Cocaine usage has risen here in South Florida at a heavy rate in the last 2 years. I myself had fell into it for a short time, but realized the stupidity of the matter. My mother has also noticed it happening in her own small town in northern Maine. Even on the television have we seen the glorification of Cocaine use. Interviews with movie/rock stars, and even on the news. It has always been in the background floating about, but it seems to have become a more talked about subject lately. It seems the Coke use by the rich and famous is spoken of; a question asking Marilyn Manson of his drug use has his answer stated as, "I will just say I carry a lot of straws with me, and I don't drink a lot of soda."

Is this not a strange coincidence that, when another Bush has a relatively large amount of control and needs large funding for a rapacious war in the middle east on poor civilians, Cocaine hits our streets at such a great force. Do not get me wrong, Cocaine has been about for sometime. It floated about my schools all through middle school and high school, but the number of users were not as high as I see them today!

See, even when typing out a story real quick I can have pretty good grammar; if I want too. Still mistakes here and there, but hey no ones perfect.

Back