Contest Updates Part 2

slinga

Established Member
It's been a while since I've heard any news of the programming contest. Anybody make any notable progress? As for me and my Save Game Copier, I haven't touched it in over a month. Been pretty busy, and it's such as a hassle to setup the dev environment.

VBT: Would you mind releasing your source code for the bootloader? That way somebody can put all the programs on one cd. If you don't want to release the code, would you mind creating an iso with all the programs?

Also if people in charge of judging the contest agree, I think VBT should be given some extra credit in the contest for that.

Other than that, how's everything else doing?

smokin.gif
:huh :devil :bs
blink.gif
ph34r.gif
Horrible, since June i have made over 10 demos, destroyed them all (still have the source code) :flamethrower:
angry.gif
damn.gif
sleep.gif

I didn't have no time for the contest last month, but the end of july should be sufficient (I hope so).

(slinga : nice multitap)

Originally posted by slinga@Jul 6, 2003 @ 12:19 AM

VBT: Would you mind releasing your source code for the bootloader? That way somebody can put all the programs on one cd. If you don't want to release the code, would you mind creating an iso with all the programs?

I will see if I release the source, I will make a new release soon with maybe predefined folder and IP names (GM1,GM1_IP.BIN,GM2,GM2_IP.BIN, etc ...) I worked on bootloader, SMS EMU and pic viewer to compile on GNUSH and removed all SGL call on picture viewer, it means that I managed to display a simple pic without slBMPut
biggrin.gif
. So next bootloader will have the a pic menu I'll have to burn it before because it seems that Girigiri use wrong palette and it is perfect on SSF and Satourne, I noticed that problem on some games so it could be normal.

For SMS Emu I don't know I if I will win speed using SBL (I don't think so) but I'll replace slSlaveFunc by something else and maybe it will work on a real saturn using dual proc.
smile.gif

Back