Crunch Time... Order NOW!!!

VertigoXX

Mid Boss
It is crunch time, people. Only TWO DAYS remain until the May 14th deadline for your t-shirt orders! Order NOW!!!

If you are unable to place an order via credit card or PayPal, PM me on the board and we can make arrangements via cash or check. But you have to contact me before midnight, Friday night, Eastern US Standard time.

If you don't get your order in now, it will be a very long time before you have another chance to get your own SegaXtreme t-shirt!

15 total, including Racket's comp shirt (for his art) and my own (which I don't see the point in PayPal-ing money to myself, I'll just transfer it in to the account before I pick up the order and not loose the fee money).

I'm gonna leave the form and link up for the weekend. Any last minute orders, get them in NOW. PayPal only now, there's no time to wait for a check to come in the mail. I'll shut down the form when I'm ready to finalize the order.

Yeah, Des, go ahead and order one before I have to turn in the final number to the screeners.

If PayPal is a problem, or I don't have a country listed for you (though I thought you were either US or Japan based), just let me know and we'll figure it out.

did you know I wanted an XL? Didn't know if I mentioned it.

Also, are you planning on ordering any extras for future selling?

Back