cue-maker...

Topic and topic description pretty much explains what I'm after. I've read in this forum of such a program; couldn't find it when I was looking for it today though (read about it yesterday :blink: )

Right now I'm using notepad whenever I don't have the que, and it works... but I'm lazy.

Btw, don't know if this matters or not but I intend to make the cues for Saturn games.

Sega cue maker is the tool you need :)

I prefer to use the old versions of sega cue maker, command line based. here goes some more links to the same prog ;)

Sega Cue Maker (ISO+WAV)

Sega Cue Maker (ISO+MP3)

If you happen to find a bin file and you don't have a cuesheet.. this program won't help you, actually there is no available app for that, in BIN+CUE rips if you miss the bin or the cue you're screwed :devil

Originally posted by IBarracudaI@Sep 12, 2003 @ 04:33 AM

Sega cue maker is the tool you need :)

I prefer to use the old versions of sega cue maker, command line based. here goes some more links to the same prog ;)

Sega Cue Maker (ISO+WAV)

Sega Cue Maker (ISO+MP3)

If you happen to find a bin file and you don't have a cuesheet.. this program won't help you, actually there is no available app for that, in BIN+CUE rips if you miss the bin or the cue you're screwed :devil

aren't there any programs that enable you to convert bin's to iso's?

I'm not shure but I think Isobuster is capable of doing this..

There are several programs that allow that, BUT a bin file has all the cd tracks lined up in it... if there is no cuesheet, there is no way ANY program can find out the layout of the image.. most programs that open bin files directly assume that all the bin file is one track (the first one), ie, in a saturn bin file you have a datatrack and several cdda's in the bin file, if you open the bin file directly, those apps will consider that the whole file is a datatrack.. no way you can play the cdda's :(

Back