Cute things you can't get at stores like lik-sang.

Cecilia Chen

Ban Hammered

Hey guys,

Since most people only goto Lik-sang or like one other chinese store (which sells online in english), I thought some people might like to see some cute things you'l never get to buy otherwise!

Here is something cute! Its a Saturn Sack! Just be carefull, since some people might beat you up thinking it actualy has a Saturn to steal in it
smile.gif
You can get Gray or white!

My download limit has been reached!? Here is a manual cut-and-paste link!

www.geocities.com/Cecilia_Chen0110/saturnsack.gif

Sorry, my account reached its download it seems so I added a manual link,

Nice! That's the sort of thing I'd buy on a whim, realise I don't need to take my Saturn anywhere and then just invent reasons why I should. The fresh air will clear out the dust maybe..

ExCyber --> Silly boy!
smile.gif

Im trying to fix my computer right now, so thats why its going slow. About the Saturn Sack, I don't have one (I have enough junk in my room LOL), and so I never picked one up. But my smaller cousin has one for the Super Famicom. Its really soft, and has a pocket inside for wires and 2 gamepads. On the Saturn sack, I would think it has some also. On the side is a pocket for Cables I think, but im not sure since I never bothered to get one. Hmmm, I think some Chinese stores that sell "plush" toys and hello kitty stuff in Toronto

might still have sacks for SS, but Im sure most of them probably only have PSX and Dreamcast sacks now. But if your hoping for an internet source, I doubt you'l find one in english.

Originally posted by Cecilia Chen@April 21 2002,23:10

ExCyber --> Silly boy!
smile.gif

Im trying to fix my computer right now, so thats why its going slow. About the Saturn Sack, I don't have one (I have enough junk in my room LOL), and so I never picked one up. But my smaller cousin has one for the Super Famicom. Its really soft, and has a pocket inside for wires and 2 gamepads. On the Saturn sack, I would think it has some also. On the side is a pocket for Cables I think, but im not sure since I never bothered to get one. Hmmm, I think some Chinese stores that sell "plush" toys and hello kitty stuff in Toronto

might still have sacks for SS, but Im sure most of them probably only have PSX and Dreamcast sacks now. But if your hoping for an internet source, I doubt you'l find one in english.

If you could find some, could you tell us the price in USD, I'd love to have one
smile.gif

I think the only english retailers I know is Lik-sang and that other one, I think its called lan-kwei. But they only have Dreamcast Plush tissue holders, which are pretty lame and common to find.

wow. the saturn must've been really cool to have these fans ga-ga over saturn bags!
smile.gif

guess i missed out
sad.gif

Just out of couriousity, why is everyone going crazy!? Its just a sack!?!
smile.gif

There are a lot more neater things, like a White wireless SS gamepad super mini key chain for cell phones. Im not sure how the hell they did it, but when your phone rings (High pitched tone or melody? ) the part of the pad which is supposed to have the infaread censer part blinks. There is like a whole bunch of mini leds of diffrent colors that blink in a colour display. The darn keychain is like the size of a canadian nickle! Now thats pretty neat!

Originally posted by Trenton net@April 21 2002,23:21

Just out of couriousity, why is everyone going crazy!? Its just a sack!?!
smile.gif

There are a lot more neater things, like a White wireless SS gamepad super mini key chain for cell phones. Im not sure how the hell they did it, but when your phone rings (High pitched tone or melody? ) the part of the pad which is supposed to have the infaread censer part blinks. There is like a whole bunch of mini leds of diffrent colors that blink in a colour display. The darn keychain is like the size of a canadian nickle! Now thats pretty neat!

I need a new bag to carry shit around with.

Skank --> Silly, of course I will! But I can tell you right away that the street price for these kind of things is like $10 to $15 US. But if you import it, or buy them from places like Lik-Sang if you can even find it, the price will be around $25 to $35. And thats not including shipping.

BTW, for those keychains Trenton was talking about, you can get them in almost anything you want. Game Consoles, Cartoon characters, game characters, ect. They go about 99c US each, and come with a battery, and a soft elastic strap (Much like the one on my phone). I think my picture is still up on the net, and Im actualy holding my phone in that one. Except it has a plastic banner/tag on it.

Originally posted by Cecilia Chen@April 21 2002,23:56

Skank --> Silly, of course I will! But I can tell you right away that the street price for these kind of things is like $10 to $15 US. But if you import it, or buy them from places like Lik-Sang if you can even find it, the price will be around $25 to $35. And thats not including shipping.

BTW, for those keychains Trenton was talking about, you can get them in almost anything you want. Game Consoles, Cartoon characters, game characters, ect. They go about 99c US each, and come with a battery, and a soft elastic strap (Much like the one on my phone). I think my picture is still up on the net, and Im actualy holding my phone in that one. Except it has a plastic banner/tag on it.

heart.gif

won't ppl think that you're some kind of freak if you're wearing a gaming console backpack?!
smile.gif
lol

yes yes, we are all proud Sega fans, but i think maybe that's a little too much enthousiasm hehe

I want one... Who cares what other people think? Ohio's concealed weapons ban has been revoked, so I'll cap anyone who disses my gear. Besides, the backpack I bought in Toronto has a broken strap >_<.

Back