Dammit!

Oh come on where is your sense of fun? why did you delete it, did someone say something nasty? (apart from the lesbian thing)

Nevermind, i think mozilla was having a spaz

edit- The browser didnt bring up all the threads till i refreshed the screen. I will report the bug to mozilla

I didn't delete it, I only locked it. if it was deleted, not by me.

and yes, the end result was bashing yet again.

which I will not tolerate here, against anyone for that matter.

a comment or insult against someone once or twice is normal, but constantly bashing people in all kinds of threads is fucking children's behavior, as usually seen at school up to the 6th grade or something.

it doesn't belong here. if you want to fight idiotic bitching wars, I can arrange one for you *wink* *wink*

Arakon locks things, I like sheep... Mmmm... Nothing but ripe sheep pussy!

devil.gif

Right, next time i do one of these things im gonna lay down rules about not mentioning members. The thread seriously went downhill after i went to bed/work. Glad to see it worked in this forum though. Will stop the next one turning nasty. A little poking fun is one thing but what the hell is wrong with people at the moment? I'm gonna start a new game. A word game. I will lay down rules at the beginning and with any luck it will turn out better

Originally posted by Arakon@May 27 2002,09:09

I didn't delete it, I only locked it. if it was deleted, not by me.

and yes, the end result was bashing yet again.

which I will not tolerate here, against anyone for that matter.

a comment or insult against someone once or twice is normal, but constantly bashing people in all kinds of threads is fucking children's behavior, as usually seen at school up to the 6th grade or something.

it doesn't belong here. if you want to fight idiotic bitching wars, do that in private or find yourself another forum.

Might I suggest the General Bitching forum? That's what it's for.
biggrin.gif

it started, i gave up with it after it fell over bigtime. Will wait another couple of weeks before trying it again

Back