DC Import games

Hey, is it possible to play import DC games with the boot disk? I heard somwhere that it was possible, but am not sure if it's true or not.

Yes. For example the jap Sega Rally 2 doesn't work with the boot cd. You need codebreaker to make it work :)

Anyone know anything about: Exodus Guilty Neos? I have a video trailor from the game and it looks very, very good. But It only shows cut sceans, not gameplay, so im wondering about that.

Quote: from Fabrizo on 8:08 pm on Oct. 13, 2001

Anyone know anything about: Exodus Guilty Neos? I have a video trailor from the game and it looks very, very good. But It only shows cut sceans, not gameplay, so im wondering about that.

Why do you say it looks good if all you've seen is a trailer of cut scenes?

Well, I say it looks good because its got VERY well animated anime cutsceans, and I am a very big anime fan. For instance, can you say where my sig picture is from? If no one figures it out by monday ill tell you all.

(Edited by Fabrizo at 3:28 am on Oct. 14, 2001)

I have GGX and its good, looks great on a VGA box, great music too.

Just get a mod chip ony 4 wires to hookup, unlike the original modchip had like 20 wires. Then you dont have to dick around with boot cds and such.

Hmmmm, well seince their are several methods to play imports it seams, is their any device or software that could be cought for a DC to translate japanese in game text to english?

Back