dc price drops *again*

muffinman943

Ban Hammered
hey, in a forum, i heard that by 2004, gamestop will be getting rid of their dcs and having a big price drop, anyway, can anybody here that works at gamestop please clarify this and state how much the price is dropping on the gamez

if that's true, I'm gonna be really ticked at Gamestop.

But if it's terribly cheap I just might pick up some extras :)

i bought the dc with all hooks up and a free vmu 25 bucks at gamestop.com...man, they saw me comin, i wasn't feelin the cast at all, I gave it away to my cousin who's a gaming freak. Should of sold it though but I mean he was my kinfolk and i should be more charitable to family.

Originally posted by jeff-20@Dec 7, 2003 @ 01:14 AM

lately, I've been thinking about getting a N64 with Mario and Zelda.

How much should I pay for that?

I'm surprised racket didn't mention the N64 he's selling in the buy/sell/trade forum:

N64 System w/ controller AND Expansion Pack - $18

N64 Controllers - $4 each

N64 Games:

Zelda: Ocarina of Time - $12 cart only

Quake - $2 cart only

Ken Griffey Jr Baseball - $2 cart only

I'd say that's a pretty good deal, esp with the expansion pak. and for an extra 12 he'll throw in zelda.

If you're talking about buying from somewhere else where you've seen that particular bundle, then i say, "Oh."

but no mario... :(

I hear conflicting reviews of the game anyway.

Some say it is only cool if you play it in 1996.

otherwise

it's just boring.

eh, every once in a while I sit down and play it some. It's kinda like mario sunshine, but with some slightly different moves. The graphics aren't so hot (but were damn nice for the time), but the gameplay is very solid, I can manipulate that game even more than sunshine to do things that probably weren't meant to be done lol.

Mario64 rox.....I still go back and play it, one of the best platformers ever IMO. Now sunshine is a different story.....it's ok, but nuffin special.

Originally posted by muffinman943@Dec 6, 2003 @ 08:31 PM

hey, in a forum, i heard that by 2004, gamestop will be getting rid of their dcs and having a big price drop, anyway, can anybody here that works at gamestop please clarify this and state how much the price is dropping on the gamez

What forum did you read this at?

I work at my "local" gamestop, and I have heard rumors that after the second quarter of 04, dc will be eliminated from most if not all gamestop stores, but , this isn't guarenteed, they have also said that they will continue to take the system and games in as trades, but right now, I have not seen nor heard anything, I was going to post on this earlier, but its not "definate" as of yet.

Back