Defenders of oasis

I'm guessing Legend of Oasis is a part of this series? I was wondering whether there were any othe rgames that were. Back when I had my Game Gear this was one of my favorite RPGs.

So there's no sequels or other games in the Defenders of Oasis series?
sad.gif

I actually have no idea. I haven't played it in 6 years and sold my gamegear and all my games 4 years ago. I don't have a rom of it either (never seen it).

It's an extrmely kickass arabesqe themed RPG and you were aprince and had a genie (who you could power up by sprucing up his lamp with jewels, gold, and hemp) and two other guys you meet on your quest. Very solid gameplay, great classic storyline.

I relaly should get the rom for it so I can play it on my dreamcast or something. If you're an RPG fan I really suggest checking it out.

My GOD that was a great game! The Saturn version kicked A$$, i'm not sure about the SMS thow but ive been going 2 ebay 2 get my SMS games and found games i never knew were on SMS so check it out there. Many other countrys sell there games on there 2 !

I hope this was some help 2 U!

SeGa4life!
biggrin.gif

Er... what the hell did you just say? I'm totally lost.

The Saturn game is Legend of Oasis and it's an action RPG. The Game Gear game (not master system) is Defenders of Oasis and it's a very very hard traditional RPG with a great storyline.

Was there a Defenders of Oasis Saturn remake or something? I'd be very interested in getting a copy if there was.

No. No Saturn version for this one! He didn't read carefully our previous posts and thinks that LOA is sequel to DOA! lol
biggrin.gif

I think the Oasis games were made by Sega and CG was done by Ancient if I remember right. I do remember that Game Gear game but never gotten around to playing it. It looked good from what I remember when I tried it out like 2 years ago.

Defenders is sweet. Only traditional RPG in the series. Much better story than Legend of Oasis (disappointed me :-/)

Ancient Make the CG? I thought that the whole game was Ancient's creation?

I agree with DBOY, LOA is quite storyless!

Oh DBOY if you're still searching for Salamander, it's on Ralos now.
smile.gif

Someone upped it? Sweet. I'll have to try uploading Marvel vs Street Fighter as a thank you since it's in the requests folder
smile.gif

It's missing half the rars. Ralos needs to delete some stuff so whomever was upping can finish. That machine's disk space is gone.

Back