Detonator orgun audio problem

Perhaps someone can give me a hand with this, I downloaded Detonator Orgun for (japanese) mega cd and it appears the first mp3 audio track is corrupt.
angry.gif
it is only 6 seconds in length and is just a horrible noise (it's kind of like playing the data track of a cdrom on a regular audio cd player ACK! ??? ).

I seriously doubt it's supposed to be like this.

so my question is can someone tell me what I can do to remedy this?

Thanx

Try downloading it again.

If it is corrupted I can't think of any way of repairing it.

Maybe burn it as is and see if the audio track makes sense in the context of the game. I could be talking out of my arse, but at worst it'll cost you a CDR.

Here's the scoop, I tried DL'ing it again and the track was still messed up, so I went ahead and burned it.

The game works great until your character gets to an animated discussion sequence in the game (at least i think it's a discussion, it looks like whats going on) I would guess it's trying to play the audio that's supposed to be in track 02, because it plays the bad track, then it spills into a few seconds of track 03, stops, then repeats this order several times, and then effectively locks up.

I can't decide what the next step should be (other than giving up
sad.gif
LOL ), got any ideas?

I'd try contacting the owner/admin of wherever it is you got the game and see if they can help you get a good copy of the track.

If they can't help you could try substituting another audio track.

Originally posted by Random Hajile@April 26 2002,09:19

The game works great until your character gets to an animated discussion sequence in the game (at least i think it's a discussion, it looks like whats going on) I would guess it's trying to play the audio that's supposed to be in track 02, because it plays the bad track, then it spills into a few seconds of track 03, stops, then repeats this order several times, and then effectively locks up.

However, from your description, it sounds like the game wants an audio track of a certain lenght and crashes when it doesn't get what it wants. It probably syncs with the animation or something...

Thanks for all your help mal, I will try contacting the host of the site, I found the game on some french mega cd site called emuarena.

Back