Did i do good?

Shitface

Established Member
I bought a model 2 genny with hookups, 2 controllers, and ten games. They are all complete but 3. The games were...

TMNT: HH

Jurrasic Park

X-Men

Hard Driven

Indiana Jones

Aladdin (cart only)

Joshua: Battle for Jerico (cart only) spelling?

Soccer game (don't remember which game (cart only)

Sonic 2

Sonic 3

All for 25 bones. Is that a good deal?

I think what you meant to ask was "Did I do well" :D Just kidding, you did get a good deal.

actually, it only cost me 20 bucks, not 25.

That Joshua game? Eh, it actually is really boring and simple. You play through a level that looks like a cross of Pacman and Zelda the original. You play your trumpet to get rid of liars and stubborn people and find prayers. Once you get all the prayers you exit the level and answer bible questions. Was fun for 10 minuts with my friend.

Originally posted by Shitface@Jun 15, 2004 @ 03:45 AM

That Joshua game? Eh, it actually is really boring and simple. You play through a level that looks like a cross of Pacman and Zelda the original. You play your trumpet to get rid of liars and stubborn people and find prayers. Once you get all the prayers you exit the level and answer bible questions. Was fun for 10 minuts with my friend.

HAHA YES! That's how games should be.

I remember playing that a while ago, I might actually still have it "lying" (no pun intended) around i with my other games I never play.

Originally posted by Shitface@Jun 12, 2004 @ 11:16 PM

I bought a model 2 genny with hookups, 2 controllers, and ten games. They are all complete but 3. The games were...

TMNT: HH

Jurrasic Park

X-Men

Hard Driven

Indiana Jones

Aladdin (cart only)

Joshua: Battle for Jerico (cart only) spelling?

Soccer game (don't remember which game (cart only)

Sonic 2

Sonic 3

All for 25 bones. Is that a good deal?

That's not a bad deal at all, actually. Bravo!

I'd say you did very good! Just round out your collection with Ecco the Dolphin, Ecco the Dolphin 2 (Tides of Time), Gunstar Heroes and both Vectorman titles. :)

Back