Did these ever come out?????

Hello, I am wondering if the following Sega CD games came out in Europe or other countries:

Cannon Fodder or Theme Park

if so , are they cool?

Also, I read in an old EGM, that Street Fighter 2 were supposed to be made for Mega Cd JAPANESE. Did it ever come out?

Finally, what is that SMurf game about?

Thanks for reading my rants.

I'm sure the Smurfs did, but I think it was only in Europe.

I want to learn more about the Smurfs game too, and if it converts well if it's only Europe.

That crazy Gargamel! I wanna kick his ass.

The Smurfs game fucking sucks. It's a platform game, and your Smurf gets hurt by the other Smurfs.

Slick, can you give us some more details about Theme Park, like where was it released, retail or beta, etc.

From Creature Shock: "For some reason interactive movies were not something Sega or Sony were keen to promote in the west."

Gee, I wonder why. Maybe it was after the failure of such games on the Sega CD? Good thing there were some exceptional games for the SCD and not just junk like that...

Originally posted by Tindo@heart@May 14, 2003 @ 12:29 AM

I'm sure the Smurfs did, but I think it was only in Europe.

I want to learn more about the Smurfs game too, and if it converts well if it's only Europe.

That crazy Gargamel! I wanna kick his ass.

as i recall smurfs doesnt isnt region convertable

edit: i put the bin/cue up on my segacd ftp, check ftp forum for it

Originally posted by ddp6678@May 17, 2003 @ 05:17 PM

http://www.olivertwins.com/business.htm

go here for info on this game

That's helpful, but not completely convincing. For one thing, The pictures for Syndicate and Theme Park are from the the 3DO versions. Also, in the section on Marko's Magic Football, they say it was released for the US version of the Mega CD, while they a picture of a box Mock Up with Mega-CD written across the top, which would not be on a US release. It could also be noted that they don't explicitly state that Theme Park was released to the public, only that they were working on the games. I can verify that, because I have a Syndicate image, and the guy I got it from claims to have a Theme Park image, although they are apparently both betas.

Maybe you have beta images, but the games were released. I'm sure of this because i have both
smile.gif

hopefully both are real copies......Theme Park could be ool on the SCD, liek the PC where u have movies when u test the rides....you actually get to ride em!

Back