Digital Camera and Rechargable batteries

Ok my g/f got a digital camera for xmas and the thing sucks batteries like non other.. of course im sure most of these deivices do. So for valentines day.. one of things i was going to get her was some good rechargable batteries and a charger.. does this one look like a good one?

Battery Charger

It comes with 4 1850 mAh NiMH AA batterieies with it... IF im not mistaken those are the highest rated AA batteries. The only downside I see is that it takes all night to charge batteries.. but thats not to much of a concern.

I got my digital camera at Ritz camera and they sold me a recharagable battery pack but it can charge 4 batteries instead of two for the same price and it too is an energizer. Look around the same one but with 4 slots.

Yeah i also looked at that 30 minute one. I was deciding if there would be a need to charge the batteries that quickly...

Are the batteries that come with it also 1850 NiMH?

Any battery can be fast charged - you just need the right charger. Fast charging does lower the life span of the batteries however, so if overnight isn't a problem, don't try to get a faster charger.

2100 mA is the current max.. I use 2000 mA ones in my canon a200, and they last through 70-100 pics with flash easily.

Originally posted by RitualOfTheTrout@Jan 26, 2004 @ 07:03 AM

Yeah i also looked at that 30 minute one. I was deciding if there would be a need to charge the batteries that quickly...

Are the batteries that come with it also 1850 NiMH?

Yea, they are 1850s

Back