disk stop spinning

hello im new to this message board, i have a saturn model 1, my disk will not spin

i have adjust the

(rv-1,r-103,r-111,r-113,r-114,and the t701) in the past and it work for a few seconds. do anyone know the correct positioning,if so could you please post them for me,or you can e-mail it to me at lunac426@webtv.net

thank you

I don't know off the top of my head what the correct settings for those, but I can have a look for you when I get home.

To be honest though, messing with them was probably not the wisest thing to have done.

thanks mal and antipasta,just replying like a civilized person,also i i think they are resistors but im not sure,but i u can post a picture of them i would be very greatful thanks to all the civilized responses.

Originally posted by MoonsCryin426@Mar 29, 2003 @ 11:27 PM

thanks mal and antipasta,just replying like a civilized person,also i i think they are resistors but im not sure,but i u can post a picture of them i would be very greatful thanks to all the civilized responses.

Don't push it. <_<

I hadn't read your post in the general forum when I replied to this, so don't take my offer of help as condoning your methods in any way (posting in multiple forums and PMing people).

a short hummingbird told me too,lol naw it was just a hunch i got, about a year ago alot of my electrical items either stopped working,like i had my own personal gremlins or something.

i decided to try to get it to work i almost had it one day then it started all over again.

the same thing happen to one of my tv sets, the resistor fix the promblem for a moment the like a day or two i'll have to adjust them again.

Back