• Rise from your gwave!

Does anyone want to be a child again ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Captian Crazy, Dec 1, 2001.

1. Captian Crazy

Captian Crazy New Member

I do any of you wish to be a child again ? I mean being grown up sucks !

2. morey

morey New Member

heh some people still act like kids around here :p J/K

3. SkankinMonkey

SkankinMonkey Member

Why do I always feel like banning you?

4. morey

morey New Member

If you are refering that to me, may I ask as to what I have done to offend thee?

5. SkankinMonkey

SkankinMonkey Member

I'm talking about captian crazy

6. Cloud121

Cloud121 Member

Skank, what's your problem? I mean, he just wishes to be a kid again. Anyway, #### YEAH!! I wish I could relive my childhood in a flash (ESPECIALLY 4th and 5th grade :))

7. Demon

Demon New Member

To be young again would be great

It would be so easy.

Ahh the good old days

8. Shentar

Shentar New Member

heh, das, you're still young enough to be considered a kid by some people.

As for if I were to wish I were a kid, I don't. Then I would have to go through school again. And I've grown to hate school. And if I were a kid I might grow up different and not be so obsessed with video games and anime. And that could be a bad thing. :p

9. Captian Crazy

Captian Crazy New Member

Shentar, I know but if i had the knowlage I had now school would be easy :)

10. Nadius

Nadius Member

I think I would... even though I would have to relive a few tragedies..... but if I knew what I know now.... whoa.... I'd be like superb in school, #### I might even joined the football team in high school... and I would have made a few choice bets on sports. And if possible I'd like my computer to come with me to the past... I can't bear to download all those mp3's again..... and I'd bring a couple hundred blank cd's....

11. Commanda

Commanda New Member

Hey man I never grew up. You are as old as you think. My my that was deep and meaningful coming from a responsibility shirking university failure... oh well.

12. CommanderBubba

CommanderBubba New Member

Forget about being a kid again, I just wish I could go back in time. I wish I was the age I am now about seventeen years ago when the world was different and rock music was better ;P

13. Snyderman

Snyderman New Member

Arg, I hate to say this, but the whole "The music/games/movies/whatever were better years ago" argument is pretty pointless. The stuff back then was as crappy as it is now, you say "But what about *insert good band/company/game/ here*?" Well, what about them? There were just as many bad things then, we just ignore them and try to remember the past like it was better. 10 years from now, people will be saying the music 10 years ago (now) was a lot better.

Oh heh, sorry, and no, I don't want to be a kid again, why do I need to be? I still am a kid. 15 years old baybee. Let me tell you this much, I don't think I'll be maturing more than a few years past this point. Do I care what others think? Yes of course. Will I change for their sake? No, I'll do what makes me happy, and to me, that means staying a kid till I die.

Sorry, long boring rants.

14. Cloud121

Cloud121 Member

#### YEAH!!!! Def Leppard!!!! Ozzy!!!!! Bon Jovi!!!! :)

15. mal

mal Member

Cloud121, if you lived in Melbourne (Australia, not Florida!) with taste like that you'd be called a bogan.

Is there an American version of this?

16. Shaneus

Shaneus New Member

17. FLEABttn

FLEABttn New Member

As far as I can tell, it'd be white trash, red neck, hick, or something else along those line, but I may be wrong.

18. mal

mal Member

It wouldn't be red neck, cause we certainly get them already. Maybe a variation on white trash? ;)

19. Cynnamin

Cynnamin New Member

20. mal

mal Member

Oh yes, a mullet is an essential part of bogan fashion.

But we don't tend to call people 'mullet'.