Does anyone want to be a child again ?

Skank, what's your problem? I mean, he just wishes to be a kid again. Anyway, #### YEAH!! I wish I could relive my childhood in a flash (ESPECIALLY 4th and 5th grade :))

heh, das, you're still young enough to be considered a kid by some people.

As for if I were to wish I were a kid, I don't. Then I would have to go through school again. And I've grown to hate school. And if I were a kid I might grow up different and not be so obsessed with video games and anime. And that could be a bad thing. :p

I think I would... even though I would have to relive a few tragedies..... but if I knew what I know now.... whoa.... I'd be like superb in school, #### I might even joined the football team in high school... and I would have made a few choice bets on sports. And if possible I'd like my computer to come with me to the past... I can't bear to download all those mp3's again..... and I'd bring a couple hundred blank cd's....

Hey man I never grew up. You are as old as you think. My my that was deep and meaningful coming from a responsibility shirking university failure... oh well.

Forget about being a kid again, I just wish I could go back in time. I wish I was the age I am now about seventeen years ago when the world was different and rock music was better ;P

Arg, I hate to say this, but the whole "The music/games/movies/whatever were better years ago" argument is pretty pointless. The stuff back then was as crappy as it is now, you say "But what about *insert good band/company/game/ here*?" Well, what about them? There were just as many bad things then, we just ignore them and try to remember the past like it was better. 10 years from now, people will be saying the music 10 years ago (now) was a lot better.

Oh heh, sorry, and no, I don't want to be a kid again, why do I need to be? I still am a kid. 15 years old baybee. Let me tell you this much, I don't think I'll be maturing more than a few years past this point. Do I care what others think? Yes of course. Will I change for their sake? No, I'll do what makes me happy, and to me, that means staying a kid till I die.

Sorry, long boring rants.

Quote: from CommanderBubba on 2:39 am on Dec. 13, 2001

Forget about being a kid again, I just wish I could go back in time. I wish I was the age I am now about seventeen years ago when the world was different and rock music was better ;P

#### YEAH!!!! Def Leppard!!!! Ozzy!!!!! Bon Jovi!!!! :)

Cloud121, if you lived in Melbourne (Australia, not Florida!) with taste like that you'd be called a bogan.

Is there an American version of this?

Quote: from mal on 7:48 am on Dec. 14, 2001

Cloud121, if you lived in Melbourne (Australia, not Florida!) with taste like that you'd be called a bogan.

Is there an American version of this?

As far as I can tell, it'd be white trash, red neck, hick, or something else along those line, but I may be wrong.

It wouldn't be red neck, cause we certainly get them already. Maybe a variation on white trash? ;)

Oh yes, a mullet is an essential part of bogan fashion.

But we don't tend to call people 'mullet'.

Back