Dracula x

i down loaded dracula x(jap.) of off one of the ftps and it came with 21 ".rar" files and one .sfv file. it was under the saturn iso's when i d'led it so i thought i could just open it straight up in the saturn iso caonvertor then burn after converting it to NA regional code. but it was not detected, even surching under .bin. i d/led disc juggler and surf secret rip and burn. i thought maybe i need to use a prgram lie that to convert it to iso or some other file type before i go to converting or burning it. what do u need to do after u download a game off someones ftp? if this is against regulations sorry, i couldnt find the rules for the tech burning threads, if it its just dont respond and i wont post about it anynmore. this stuff is pretty complicated to get into but i have been starting to get the hang of it.

i selected all the game files and hit extract, during the process it detected files it said are corrupt. is the game file it self a dud or is a different procees i have to do than just a straight extraction to convert it form .rar?

Welcome to the joys of downloading files. Now you know why I don't mess with it. A lot easier for me to just find someone that has it already on disc, and get it that way.

Originally posted by NFERNO@Jul 14, 2003 @ 02:05 AM

Welcome to the joys of downloading files. Now you know why I don't mess with it. A lot easier for me to just find someone that has it already on disc, and get it that way.

No warez talk here please
rolleyes.gif

what, mal? I thought you would say that because it wasn't allowed... I was saving you the trouble.

I thought it was against the rules, mal.
sarcasm.gif

At this point we're still talking about Saturn games. Not warez.

No one asked where to get games or has gone into any real detail.

When (heaven forbid) you become a mod of this forum - let alone an admin - then your judgements on what is and isn't allowed will be welcomed.

So this isn't great detail or spelling it out perfectly clear for you??

A lot easier for me to just find someone that has it already on disc, and get it that way.

That seems pretty clear as day that he stated he would like to borrow the game from a friend and "get" it.
huh.gif

You just like to fight with me
blush.gif

Back