Dreamcast - Can't Last Forever

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member

What do you think of this awesome Dreamcast music video, Can't Last Forever, that Fabrizo made?

I like it, as it puts in various videos from DC games in a perfect mix with a great fast song!

Yeah, was paced really well with the music. Ice is right, does make you want to go and get/play the games on there
smile.gif

MasterAkumaMatata: You'v actualy complained about me using pcm compression instead of mp3 every time ive made a new music vid. The reason ive never listened to you on it is that, for some reason, my copy of adobe premiere doesn't give me the option to use mp3 compression. Any idea how I could fix that?

Hopefully, after our little chat, you'll be using better quality audio and save bandwidth with your next music video?
wink.gif

Just use VirtualDub or VirtualDubMod to convert the audio to MP3. All that needs to be done is do a Direct Stream copy of the video and only convert the audio.

The video itself is excellent. Just leave the audio uncompressed and use Vdub to handle that. As long as you remember to direct stream copy the video, its a piece of cake and fast too. You'll need to have a decent ACM MP3 codec installed. If you don't have one, just do a search on google for "Lame ACM". Of course you could just use a standalone LAME and direct stream the audio too, but having an ACM codec is easier for this kind of stuff. That's probably why you can't choose MP3 in Adobe Premier, well that is assuming it isn't doing weird things.

Back