dreamcast KOF 2002

stack99

Established Member
I was gonna pick up KOF 2002? I was wondering if anyone has tried it? and could let me know weather or not it is good or so so. thanks.

:cheers

--------------------------------------------------------

Sega

Originally posted by stack99@Jun 19, 2003 @ 06:48 PM

I was gonna pick up KOF 2002? I was wondering if anyone has tried it? and could let me know weather or not it is good or so so. thanks.

:cheers

--------------------------------------------------------

Sega

crap! I didn't realize it was out yet.

How'd I miss that? What day did it come out?

obviously its not
blink.gif

sorry bout linking to lik-sang it seems that they might have to close down thanks to gaytendo

Dude, The KoF series doesn't suck... Besides, what company is gonna actually release a game on the dreamcast at this point. SNK isn't gonna make much money, there doing this soley for the fans.

Originally posted by SegaSquad@Jun 20, 2003 @ 03:27 PM

Dude, The KoF series doesn't suck... Besides, what company is gonna actually release a game on the dreamcast at this point. SNK isn't gonna make much money, there doing this soley for the fans.

The last few KOF on DC sold pretty well in Japan.

It helps when you are the only new release for a system
smile.gif

Playmore has said that if the games they release on DC keep on selling they will release more of them. PLEASE Metal Slug collection PLEASE!!!!

Well, i guess they do sell good considering its the only new release.

If they brought metal slug over that would be sweet!

Originally posted by gameboy900@Jun 20, 2003 @ 04:52 PM

Playmore has said that if the games they release on DC keep on selling they will release more of them. PLEASE Metal Slug collection PLEASE!!!!

my thoughts EXACTLY

I will pay nice $$$ for a Metal Slug Compilation on the DC

oh please yes!

it would sell better than KOF probably 'cause people might be getting tired of the 5 KOF already on the system.

SNK vs Capcom wouldn't be bad either

Originally posted by racketboy+Jun 26, 2003 @ 12:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Jun 26, 2003 @ 12:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-stack99@Jun 26, 2003 @ 05:35 PM

definately super its a small price to pay for such a classic..

:agree

haha funny but true
laugh.gif
[/b][/quote]

i have a thing called a pc, and u can like, play games on it

Originally posted by Jurai@Jun 26, 2003 @ 06:59 PM

I have a Saturn too that you can play Metal Slug

but there's something about having the games on a Dreamcast that would make it so much sweeter

Originally posted by racketboy+Jun 26, 2003 @ 02:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Jun 26, 2003 @ 02:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jurai@Jun 26, 2003 @ 06:59 PM

I have a Saturn too that you can play Metal Slug

but there's something about having the games on a Dreamcast that would make it so much sweeter [/b][/quote]

itd just suck like on saturn, huge cartridge games make poor disc conversions

the load speeds on Dreamcast aren't too bad.

It does Street Fighter Alpha 3 just like the arcade does -- not load screens in between.

The new KOFs don't seem like bad ports either.

If the programming was decent, it wouldn't be a problem.

Back