Dreamcast

In fact, until I take my DC out of this box and observe it, it will be dead and alive simultaneously...

I just want to "add" to my "special" section of my ftp, would this be a good or bad thing to do? (question posed directly to arakon or skank)

o #### ya DC is alive

you all should think that too

i mean DC is a big part of sega, even if its like stopped in production.

everybody (well most people) still play dc and enjoy it. they rent games, get new games, play old ones....

a system is only dead if nobody talks about it anymore, and nobody plays it anymore

to me, my DC will be alive for ever. even long after im off this planet. my grandchildren will get it and enjoy shenmue and all the classics :wink:

I still play my DC, one rugged system.

Accidentally droped it from 4ft onto a hard wood floor and it still plays flawlessly.

In my opinion it's not dead if you still play it.

It is very alive and kicking ass. I've talked to several friends at different gaming stores. They all had new and used x-boxes, PS2, Gamecubes available. But they can't keep used Dreamcasts in stock!!!!! I was told people are even bringing in the newer systems to trade for a Dreamcast. The reason given was DC gives more gaming bang for the buck. Great games and versatility per, as you all know, Sega always over engineered their consoles, packing more capability into them than anyone else. Look at the emu scene that's developed around the DC. People are developing new games for it. You can play several classic systems on it, plus divx and vcd movies. This is one kick ass, alive system. More so than the P-U-2!!!!!!!

Quote: from SEGA DAVID on 11:42 pm on Feb. 26, 2002

o #### ya DC is alive

you all should think that too

i mean DC is a big part of sega, even if its like stopped in production.

everybody (well most people) still play dc and enjoy it. they rent games, get new games, play old ones....

a system is only dead if nobody talks about it anymore, and nobody plays it anymore

to me, my DC will be alive for ever. even long after im off this planet. my grandchildren will get it and enjoy shenmue and all the classics :wink:

There are no dead consoles.They are commercially dead,that means they are not beeing profuced or marketed anymore.I still play that old ping pong Konami game...kinda wicked :)

Quote: from IceMan2k on 12:01 am on Feb. 27, 2002

I still play my DC, one rugged system.

Accidentally droped it from 4ft onto a hard wood floor and it still plays flawlessly.

In my opinion it's not dead if you still play it.

yeah a bunch of times i got pissed when i was playing my dc and i like pulled on the controller and it sent the whole DC crashing to the floor. the disc inside flew off the black thing and the disc was still spinning around bad and i did it twice. i thought my dc was dead but it still plays

DC IS ALIVE!!!!!

i think that if the system is mentioned by the company who makes it at least once every year, it's not dead. Oh, by the way i just picked up jsrf, and i don't even care if it's a good game but if it's sega, i'll buy it!

Ya know....if we are talking about the game DorA hehe anyways I "belive" Sega DC is DEAD HOWEVER I HIGHLY belive DC itself is VERY alive! I mean look at PSO and so on. ALSO if it werent for some programers (Like DCSnes) then DC would be dead.

hahaha gallstuff... yeah...

how can sega be dead if they just came out with 3 games in the past three months?

Back