Electoral College certification stopped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Supergrom@Wed, 2005-01-12 @ 05:40 PM

am i the only one who is sick of either side detesting the other like they arent even human?

[post=127649]Quoted post[/post]​

No, not at all.

you know how you liberals are

No, you just think you know how "liberals" are, and are spamming infantile stereotypical insults. You've largely wrecked the potential of the thread to actually provide honest debate and insight regarding the issues of auditing and reforming voting systems. I have not edited or deleted your posts, nor threatened to do so, because I believe that the bar should be set pretty high for what is considered "harmful" or "valueless" speech, and I also believe that faulty logic and doctrines should be illuminated and deconstructed rather than hidden. Your public argument with a cabal of phantom "liberals" germinated in your potent imagination is quite annoying and counterproductive, but as long as you don't damage this board's operation or threaten its users, I'm content to let you open your mouth and remove all the doubt you like. I can't speak for any of the other mods/admins, however.

SHE'S A WITCH SHE'S A WITCH! BURN HER!

'

It seems like you are waiting for that .00009 percentage that Kerry won.'

No, I know Kerry lost the election, everyone does. For the 50th time, I'm not saying he won the election, I'm saying there were problems with the vote.

'Awww, poor democrats were AGAIN marginalized because of "long lines". Like ONLY democrats have this problem.'

Actually, from the things that I've read, only poor black urban areas (the ones with more voters than rural areas) had issues with this. Issues like having 2 voting booths for over 100,000 people, the voting machines breaking, BSOD'ing and the like, while richer white neighborhoods had 5-6 machines for 20,000 people? That number doesn't make sense, but I guess again, thats how 'god' elects people.

I liberal media is a myth.. maybe 10years ago and beyond, but even then it's been exagerated to no end. I think the problem now is that the most disenfranchised are the enfranchised... They have congress, the president, the south, Bill O'reilly regularly beats Larry King in the ratings, Rush Limbaugh has 20million listeners... The only truth about the liberal media is that the 672 conservative talk radio shows like to bitch about it. The owner of Fox is a right winger, he even advised the First George Bush, and Fox News is the highest rated cable news network... So honesty, the liberal media bias, while it exists in some instances, it also coexists with a conservative media bias, and last but not least true, unbiased journalism.

As for the voting thing, well, if you've read the thread you know how I feel. But to summarize once more. We need a wide sweeping, deep digging, independent investigation to figure these problems out and we need to fix this.

Originally posted by ExCyber@Wed, 2005-01-12 @ 07:34 AM

No, you just think you know how "liberals" are, and are spamming infantile stereotypical insults. You've largely wrecked the potential of the thread to actually provide honest debate and insight regarding the issues of auditing and reforming voting systems. I have not edited or deleted your posts, nor threatened to do so, because I believe that the bar should be set pretty high for what is considered "harmful" or "valueless" speech, and I also believe that faulty logic and doctrines should be illuminated and deconstructed rather than hidden. Your public argument with a cabal of phantom "liberals" germinated in your potent imagination is quite annoying and counterproductive, but as long as you don't damage this board's operation or threaten its users, I'm content to let you open your mouth and remove all the doubt you like. I can't speak for any of the other mods/admins, however.

[post=127655]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL. Get off your high horse, ExCyber. It's my opinion. You don't need to like it or agree with it. I have violated no forum rules. I don't need your personal attacks. I did not named you by name and insulted you. If you can't take the liberal terms, then that's too bad. Get over it. It's been part of this country for years.

It is thanks to pricks like you why people rarely logged here. And THAT pisses me off. Hurry up and retire your mod already.

Originally posted by ExCyber@Thu, 2005-01-13 @ 12:28 AM

Nice try. I'm not playing your game.

[post=127709]Quoted post[/post]​

like i was?? my comment to your prior reply still stands.

i'm not interested in arguing with you on a personal level, but i disagree with your prior reply. It was unncessary. It was still my opinion.. whether you liked it or not.

Originally posted by Lyzel@Wed, 2005-01-12 @ 08:13 PM

like i was?? my comment to your prior reply still stands.

i'm not interested in arguing with you on a personal level, but i disagree with your prior reply. It was unncessary. It was still my opinion.. whether you liked it or not.

[post=127711]Quoted post[/post]​

FATTY

:eek:wned

wahmbulance.jpg

For you Lyzel

Originally posted by Parn@Thu, 2005-01-06 @ 07:46 AM

So how come states like Pennsylvania which had similar voter issues, aren't at the focus of attention like Ohio?

Let's see if we can answer this one.

[post=127244]Quoted post[/post]​

Because some fucking retarded idiot didn't realize that those were total votes counted on the machine to date, not the amount of votes on the machine that day. There are two counters on the screen - CN8, NBC, and FOX all ran to the story and then cleared it up about two hours later. I didn't see anything really brought up about it on CNN or MSNBC, etc.

Drudge took the story and ran with it, but didn't post any of the links indicating any resolution. It's a joke anyway, Philadelphia wasn't going to go to Bush by a longshot, not after Clinton came a week before. He rocked the whole damn city. It was amazing. And these weren't mostly tourists, there were a lot of people just leaving work to watch him talk (like me).

And for all intents and purposes, Lyzel is like the now cancelled crossfire - to quote Stewart, promulgating 'partisan hackery'. There's no debate, there's only black and white, right and wrong. The best way to conduct an open and honest debate is to not even bother responding. Having left and looking around once in awhile, it still amazes me anyone is willing to stoop to his level.

Bush won, clearly, and Democrats are so incredibly stupid that they can't get their act together, and get some real results regarding REAL voter fraud issues resolved. They should've settled it under Clinton, but those elections were hardly divisive at the level the last two were. That doesn't give them reprieve by any stretch of the imagination.

If that fucker Bush wants to unite the people, he'll make THAT a bigger issue that giving illegal immigrants pseudo citizenship (Vincente Fox was really jerked around on that one). Every vote SHOULD count, even if you're in super liberal Philadelphia and voting Republican. To the victor go the spoils, BUT, it shouldn't be such that it was gained illegitimately.

The diebold incidents should also be involved much more fully - while watching election day results one woman (state? I think FL, I may be wrong) cited that after voting all her results were wrong. She had the presence of mind to call a lawyer who were posted outside for that reason to get them adjusted. But no paper trail and questionable voting tactics SHOULD NOT be condoned with the blanket statement that Bush won.

I'm glad he won, partly - because I'm sick of the direction of the Democratic party (namely, no direction).

And finally, and unrelated (or related, I didn't read the whole thread), we know which party is morally bankrupt - the Republicans for letting DeLay off the hook and re-writing the ethics committee rules. What a big fucking joke - do as I say, not as I do, eh? John McCain has been strangely quieter than usual about it too.

Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back