emulation isoz

okay okay...I need to get a BIN file for radiant silvergun to work on an emulator. Now...I got the ISO files and the mp3 files...so the question is, what do I do?
sad.gif

first of all, you wont be able to play radiant silvergun at all on an emulator, if u get it to run at all though, expect it to run at 5 fps. second, are u talking about a bios file? i only got the american bios, u gotta search for a japanese one on the internet i think.

Originally posted by cww80+Aug. 15 2002, 10:17 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cww80 @ Aug. 15 2002, 10:17 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Merc248@Aug. 15 2002, 7:06 pm

second, are u talking about a bios file? i only got the american bios, u gotta search for a japanese one on the internet i think.

or you could use the Saturn Country Converter to change the region
smile.gif
[/b][/quote]

Do you think that would work? The BIOS is system resident, not disc resident. Anyway, take a look at this interesting block of code I found on the 101 BIOS:

101.gif
(23 KB)

The 100 BIOS has it too.

Do you think that would work? The BIOS is system resident, not disc resident. Anyway, take a look at this interesting block of code I found on the 101 BIOS:

The 100 BIOS has it too

Edit:Just re-read my original post, and realized, i pretty much made it out...like the bios could be patched ??? Nevermind
smile.gif

I didn't think it mattered which bios you had anyway, just as long as you had one.

When I last used SSF (about a year ago) you specified the country code in the .ini file and it was independant from the region the bios came from.

If the BIOS version mattered, you'd never get imports working with or without a region switch. I guess the Japanese version just has the messages in Japanese instead of English.

Back