Evil Seller/Trader

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
K

kahuna

Originally posted by Xavier@May 11, 2004 @ 04:51 AM

I won several auctions from somebody and at the end tallied up $17 for s&h handling of 4 games then he told me no he wanted $10 a game S&h i still owed him another $28 .

What do you think about this it cost $10 for the shipping $48 is way to much and I thought i was being fair by giving $17 .

So he refunded me my money and we left each other - feedback .
It all depends on what was agreed upon before the close of the auction.

Xavier

Mid Boss
Website
oldschool-games.com
Really do you email people everytime before you bid ?

What should ask umm are you gonna send this to me or are you a scammer is this product real , i know it says it works but does it really ?

Personally i hate it when people email me during an auction because 80% of time its because they didnt read it .

no of coarse there not going to send each cart in a separate boxes

what if 4 different people won there auctions ?

the fact is these items cost $10 to send out $48 is just crazy overcharging .

Xavier

Mid Boss
Website
oldschool-games.com
I dont know if hes a member of this board but a guy named bradllz200@hotmail.com from australia had ended one of my auctions didnt pay and then LEFT ME - feedback . I left him lots of emails and invoices but either his email was full or he was playing games I tried to call his # but it was dissconnected . I was upset he left me feedback I was gonna wait another week or two on him but i did start the process rolling by letting ebay know he hadnt paid yet . still another 10 day are need before I can file a final non paying bidder .

mal

Website
Visit site
That email address doesn't show up amongst any SX members.

Out of interest, where in Oz is this guy from?

gameboy900

Originally posted by Xavier@May 12, 2004 @ 01:21 AM

Really do you email people everytime before you bid ?
Actually I do. But generally only if the description wasn't completely clear or if the shipping wasn't listed (I live in Canada so it happens often). For combined shipping I ask if they don't specifiy.

Xavier

Mid Boss
Website
oldschool-games.com
Originally posted by mal@Jun 27, 2004 @ 05:03 PM

That email address doesn't show up amongst any SX members.

Out of interest, where in Oz is this guy from?
Ok i guess I didnt try to call him I clearly remember the number I called was Canadian . It was for a different auction but I know I did email him over a dozen times . The original invioce had quoted shipping to Australia , and so did all the others . Thats what he kept saying "dude let me know what shipping to Australia is and Ill pay" ... I got three emails , 1 a week after the auction , one a couple days after that and one ten days after the auction ended after I had sent a final payment reminder he let me know in a couple minutes he was going to leave me negative feedback .

I think its all because he uses a hotmail address i know somtimes my spam filter totally block out stuff (I changed it) or puts real stuff in the spam box , or hes just playing games .

Brad Malone

Sydnham

Melbourne, Victoria 3037

Australia

I took out the street address (dont know which is the city though) .

GLad to know though its not a user of this board .

Xavier

Mid Boss
Website
oldschool-games.com
I see another ebayer sent him as a non paying bidder FOR THE EXACT SAME ITEM

Looks like this is his third strike (or more). :eek:wned