• Rise from your gwave!

Fear Factory is no more!

Discussion in 'General' started by Ratamahatta, Mar 22, 2002.

1. Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta Member

This is sad, no more heavy as fear factory music in games! dammit! if any of you have played carmageddon you'll know what I mean. A sad day in music and video games alike..

2. Raijin Z

Raijin Z New Member

No problem, we'll just replace them with C&C Music Factory.

What?

3. Mysticales

Mysticales New Member

Maybe Mettallica? =)

4. Draconar

Draconar New Member

5. Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta Member

In some games their music is just natural to have in it, like zero signal or flashpoint. it sucks that they broke up.

6. segasonic

segasonic New Member

Maybe now we can have some original music in games, instead of nu-metal shite. But I doubt it.

The cover of Gary Numan's 'Cars' they did on Test Drive 6 was cool though.

7. Falstaf

Falstaf New Member

Zeppelin would be cool to hear more.

8. chakan

chakan New Member

I want to see some bands like In Flames, Nightwish, Power Symphony make some fucking game cameos... Be kind of nice to have some MELODY in video games again. :

9. ExCyber

ExCyber Staff Member

Yeah, sometimes the developers can pick out popular music that fits the game, but I prefer to hear some brilliant original stuff like Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Ah, so they're not a bunch of crazy upstart kids ruining music? I guess you're not that old, then. :biggrin:

Kinda got me thinking about that music festival episode of The Simpsons... "Thank you! And remember, don't trust anyone over 30! And now, Peter Frampton!"

10. ShinJedah

ShinJedah New Member

I don't like games having songs from bands and such...games must have original tunes.You know the times where you reckognized games by their tunes? °_°

11. segasonic

segasonic New Member

Bring back the Commodore 64!

Rob Hubbard and Martin Galway are gods :biggrin:

Well, at least they were in the 80's...