Fear Factory is no more!

Ratamahatta

Established Member
This is sad, no more heavy as fear factory music in games! dammit! if any of you have played carmageddon you'll know what I mean. A sad day in music and video games alike..

In some games their music is just natural to have in it, like zero signal or flashpoint. it sucks that they broke up.

Maybe now we can have some original music in games, instead of nu-metal shite. But I doubt it.

The cover of Gary Numan's 'Cars' they did on Test Drive 6 was cool though.

I want to see some bands like In Flames, Nightwish, Power Symphony make some fucking game cameos... Be kind of nice to have some MELODY in video games again. :

Yeah, sometimes the developers can pick out popular music that fits the game, but I prefer to hear some brilliant original stuff like Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Zeppelin would be cool to hear more.

Ah, so they're not a bunch of crazy upstart kids ruining music? I guess you're not that old, then. :biggrin:

Kinda got me thinking about that music festival episode of The Simpsons... "Thank you! And remember, don't trust anyone over 30! And now, Peter Frampton!"

I don't like games having songs from bands and such...games must have original tunes.You know the times where you reckognized games by their tunes? °_°

Back