FIGHTSHOOTDIEDOTKOM

Hey all, thought you guys and girls might like this movie some friends and I put together last year. Lots of video game references (musical, SFX and otherwise), wild cheeseball plot with wild cheesehead characters. It's crazy

FSD video section

The main page has some glory too.

FIGHTSHOOTDIE home

Originally posted by cherok@Sun, 2005-11-13 @ 04:13 AM

Oh come on, I cna't believe that only one person actually watched it.

[post=141682]Quoted post[/post]​

I guess I am the only one who watched it.

I think I remember watching this last year... that opening was VERY familiar.

But then I just tried watching it now and it stops playing just after the character introductions? Is there more?

[EDIT]Unless it's because I need to watch the quicktime version... which I am not. Come on, who the hell even uses quicktime?! I think some movie trailers possibly... I hate that format, it looks like shit, the plug-in for windows sucks go-nads, it would bother me at random times to update/buy something/or use it to watch videos I already had players for yet I can't fucking watch it's stupid videos in anything else!

Sometimes I start to think that maybe Macs are all right despite their hefty price tags and the power is rather amazing... I start to think maybe Apple has something; then I shake my head, smack myself and scream aloud, "oh yeah, they made Quicktime and the iPod... fuck the iPod!"

There is only one other video format I hate more then Quicktime...

RealPlayer!

Has anyone killed the guy who invented that piece of shit yet? I know here at my work we offer 4 formats to the chathosts. Our proprietary software, WinMediaPlayer, Easycam (a flash oriented format), and RealPlayer. NO ONE uses the Realplayer. NO ONE!

realplayer.jpg

You know quicktime is just a container format, right? The actual video and audio codecs used can be any number of things. I agree the player sucks balls, hell even the Mac version (which comes with the OS) asks you if you want to buy the Pro version when it starts up. That's just one of the reasons why I like my trusty tools mplayer and mplayerplug-in.

BTW, Mac people are in the reverse situation and have to install the shitty Mac version of Windows Media Player to watch a lot of stuff. Soo...

hah, yeah I did post it last year as well. I got the site up and running, and assumed that there coulfd have been some of a turnover since last year.. I figured, what the hell.

It's like that Black Eyed Peas song that was released as one thing, then a year down the road, re-released with a changed lyric and people all of the sudden went crazy for the new one when it was, in fact the same old thing.

I'll get the WMV one working

thats some funny shit and btw i also hate real player more then anything well wait there is club drive but dont get me started on that game

Thanks, I hope all you folks enjoy it. Stay tuned for a trailer for the second coming up in the next month or so

This banana guy is the absolute best :rockin:

Back