FS Capcom vs SNK 2 (DC) + More

Hi,

I had this one up for sale with the last lot of DC fighters that i put up but the buyer pulled out on me.

Here is what i have got,...

Capcom vs SNK 2 (Dreamcast/JAP) Mint and complete $55AUD shipped worldwide

Capcom vs SNK Jap Kiosk Demo, comes in clear case, this is NOT a magazine demo. $25AUD shipped worldwide.

DreamKey v1 (PAL) factory sealed $13AUD Shipped worldwide (I have got four of these)

Viewpoint PSX, PAL good condition, $25AUD Shipped worldwide

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals VGC (PAL) $50AUD shipped worldwide

///Dreamcast Parts///

US Controller Board (Katana SUB BD 2) $5USD

PAL Controller Board (Katana SUB BD 2) $5USDSOLD

US 110V PSU $7

PAL 240V PSU $7SOLD

US GDROM Drive $7

White PAL DC Case with Modem (some blemishes) $10USD

Clear DC Case with Modem also in clear case(top and bottom, bottom part has small crack) $20USD SOLD

PAL + US Mainboard (1 each) broken :huh $2USD for both SOLD

Everything works, except the mainboards.

Australian members, take $5 off each item for postage. It costs me about $10AUD to have these items sent worldwide via airmail in a hard box. If you buy more than 1 item, this should bring the postage costs down.

paypal only for int'l

Pics available upon request, (i have dial-up + i am lazy)

check my feedback on ebay under username "grug666"

I have a Dreamcast that after being on for about 20 - 30 mins, the GDRom drive starts to have problems reading games, making loading times much longer. Was wondering, do you think your GDROM drive will solve the problem? Thanks!

Sounds like you may have a capacitor or resistor problem somewhere. If you lived a bit closer then i would offer to let you send it back if it didnt help, but that might not be so economical.

Try the toothpick trick on your psu to make sure that the mobo is getting enough power first.

Back