FS: Modded Playstation (PSX) System

I have for sale a perfect condition Sony Playstation, modded to autoboot copied CD-R games. It is the dark gray model, MFG in November of 1999. This newer model (pre psOne) had a better laser mech and better ventilation. Never had a single problem with it, has always worked great. Physically, it looks great, mint condition.

This lot is for sale for $38.00 shipped.

This Lot Include:

• Sony Playstation System - Model SCPH-9001
  • 1x Dual-Shock PSX Controller (Same color as console)
  • 1x Dual-Shock psOne Controller (White, Brand New, Mint)
  • A/V Cable
  • Power Cable
  • Memory Card
I accept Paypal, have references, and will ship as soon as payment is confirmed.

Here is a picture, everything pictured is included with the sale (less the cakebox of burned games per forum rules), PM me if you are interested.

psx.jpg

Good price, I'd snatch that up if I was able. Sold my psx a few years ago, kind of miss it. Unfortunately the wife controls the money around here.

This is again up for sale! A great gift for the collector in your list (buy it for Cloud!). PM me if you are interested!

Heya profshiny,

I was holding it for Cloud, but he is unable to get it at this time, so it is all yours if you are still interested. I'll PM and e-mail you, just reply back and we'll discuss how to get the transaction started.

Thanks!

-Edge-`

Back